LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
So embarassing!

Scissors attack on girl in hijab 'did not happen': police

CTVNews.ca Staff

Published Monday, January 15, 2018 10:49AM EST
Last Updated Monday, January 15, 2018 10:52AM EST

image.jpg

Toronto police are investigating reports of a man allegedly cutting off a girl's hijab in the city's east end, Friday, Jan. 12, 2018.

Toronto police say an incident involving an 11-year-old girl who claimed to have her hijab cut by a stranger on the street, "did not happen."

On Friday, Toronto police said they were investigating a report that a young girl was attacked by a man with scissors, as she was walking to school in the east end of the city.

According to officers at the time, the 11-year-old girl was on her way to Pauline Johnson Public School in Scarborough, when she felt something and turned around to see a man trying to cut her hijab with a pair of scissors. She said she screamed and ran away, but the man returned less than 10 minutes later and tried to cut it once again.

In a brief statement released on Monday, police said: "After a detailed investigation, police have determined that the events described in the original news release did not happen."

In a press conference at the girl's school on Friday, she told reporters that she felt "confused, scared and terrified" when seeing the man behind her and that she is afraid to walk to class.

"I'm actually really scared, but I have family to support me," she said at the time. "This is terrible and I do not like it. I feel like this should stop."

After hearing news of the incident, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Conservative leader Andrew Scheer, Toronto Mayor John Tory and Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne all condemned the alleged attack.

"My heart goes out the young girl who was attacked, seemingly for her religion," PM Trudeau told reporters at the time. "We all need to remind ourselves of today and every day that we are better than this."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canad...girl-in-hijab-did-not-happen-police-1.3759910

Wow, she just gave all these right winged neckbeards enough ammo for the next dozen attacks on muslims in the west.

Actually, what is the point of crying about a hijab when her hair is already out smh, recently loads of xalimos have started doing this as well.

Honestly, what is the point of wearing it in the first place.

It's not the crime that is the biggest hoax. It is the headwrap. Hoejabis invented fake Arab headwraps as Islamic when the Quran says nothing about covering hair and now they're inventing fake crimes. From one hoax to another.

It's not the crime that is the biggest hoax. It is the headwrap. Hoejabis invented fake Arab headwraps as Islamic when the Quran says nothing about covering hair and now they're inventing fake crimes. From one hoax to another.

Quran says nothing about covering your hair?

:heh:

Quran says nothing about covering your hair?

:heh:
Damn right kid. It says only to cover your chest. Headcoverings were pre-Islamic Arab customs worn by the mushrikeen. Pagan men wore turbans to protect themselves from sand dusts in the desert and pagan women wore khimars which exposed their breasts. The Quran told them to cover their chest. Next you'll be saying camels are Islamic too just because its part of Arab culture.

Damn right kid. It says only to cover your chest. Headcoverings were pre-Islamic Arab customs worn by the mushrikeen. Pagan men wore turbans to protect themselves from sand dusts in the desert and pagan women wore khimars which exposed their breasts. The Quran told them to cover their chest. Next you'll be saying camels are Islamic too just because its part of Arab culture.

Camels are islamic? what does that even mean?

:pachah1:

Is a bird or dolphin islamic? Wallahi you killing me today sxb, keep it coming.

The word Khimar has always been understood to mean a head covering.

Are you trying to say that not only do you understand the meaning of the word, but ALL the muslims and arab linguists for 1400 years couldn't understand the correct meaning of a single word?

:mjlol:

But you understand it, right? You say it means chest. Ok nigga it means chest, whatever makes you happy.

We all know why you would like it mean chest only....

:mybusiness:

But that's none of my business.

Camels are islamic? what does that even mean?

Is a bird or dolphin islamic? Wallahi you killing me today sxb, keep it coming.

The word Khimar has always been understood to mean a head covering.

Are you trying to say that not only do you understand the meaning of the word, but ALL the muslims and arab linguists for 1400 years couldn't understand the correct meaning of a single word?

:mjlol:

But you understand it, right? You say it means chest. Ok nigga it means chest, whatever makes you happy.

We all know why you would like it mean chest only....

:mybusiness:

But that's none of my business.
Are you and I reading the same thread? I said that turbans and khimars are as about as Islamic as camels. Translation: it's pre-Islamic Arab culture, not something prescribed by Allah.

Watch this scholar:

Are you and I reading the same thread? I said that turbans and khimars are as about as Islamic as camels. Translation: it's pre-Islamic Arab culture, not something prescribed by Allah.

Watch this scholar:

You pick one scholar that agrees with you, then I'll pick the one that disagrees with you. You're just picking one scholar that agrees with you. Anyone can do this.

What's the consensus?

You pick one scholar that agrees with you, then I'll pick the one that disagrees with you. You're just picking one scholar that agrees with you. Anyone can do this.

What's the consensus?
The consensus is to follow Allah, not the dress code of the mushrikeen. Turbans and other head coverings was the dresscode of Arab pagans. If you want to wear headwraps, go and be a Sikh. Just keep this rubbish out of Islam kid.

The consensus is to follow Allah, not the dress code of the mushrikeen. Turbans and other head coverings was the dresscode of Arab pagans. If you want to wear headwraps, go and be a Sikh. Just keep this rubbish out of Islam kid.

:damn::chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi you're killing meeee! Stop being so fake sxb, it's ok just come out and say it. Say you believe that we should wear whatever we want, and who cares what Islam has to say about it.

Don't be shy. No one will bite.

:drakekidding:

:damn::chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi you're killing meeee! Stop being so fake sxb, it's ok just come out and say it. Say you believe that we should wear whatever we want, and who cares what Islam has to say about it.

Don't be shy. No one will bite.

:drakekidding:
Well, you and I pretty much dress as we please. We're guys after all. We're talking about women here. I never trust a guy who occupies his time with women's wardrobes. Very gay. I bet you wear lingerie too.

If you insist on headwraps for women, make sure you wear a turban as well just like the mushrikeen you follow. I'm sure your local Sikh temple would be happy to outfit you with a big fat orange turban. Grow a floor length beard and you'll fit right in with the Gurkhas.

Well, you and I pretty much dress as we please. We're guys after all. We're talking about women here. I never trust a guy who occupies his time with women's wardrobes. Very gay. I bet you wear lingerie too.

If you insist on headwraps for women, make sure you wear a turban as well just like the mushrikeen you follow. I'm sure your local Sikh temple would be happy to outfit you with a big fat orange turban. Grow a floor length beard and you'll fit right in with the Gurkhas.

What's wrong if a guy wears lingerie? Stop judging fam. Be free and wear what you want.

Just don't say that's what the quran says.

Wow, she just gave all these right winged neckbeards enough ammo for the next dozen attacks on muslims in the west.

Actually, what is the point of crying about a hijab when her hair is already out smh, recently loads of xalimos have started doing this as well.

Honestly, what is the point of wearing it in the first place.

If they take advantage of a mistake by an 11 year old it just shows how pathetically opportunistic they are
:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts