Toronto planning their protest now

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Once and only once America starts shooting protestors (indiscriminately) it can never go back. It will be like Waco, Ruby Ridge or 9/11. An event that will shape the next few decades. The police are thugs that hide behind their badges to exact Extrajudicial punishment
They already have, and those mf protestors started shooting back. :kanyeshrug:
in Dallas there were police officers onthe roof of a building near the protestors with snipers.
In Columbus And California a police officer was shot by Protestors.

They have, they’ve killed and detained quite a few people
And a few police officers have been killed, too :deadmanny:
Apparently, the police have noticed “outside” actors looting spots the protestors were not hitting. They killed a group of them outside the minneapolis swap meet.

They said the Agitators are from out of state and represent up to 80% of all protestors of the street.

the theory running around is White nationalist and Supremacist Groups are pushing for a “ Boogaloo“ or trying to inflame The beginning of a race war.

All this is from the interview that the nigga running the National Guard presented along side the Minnesota state politicians

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Apparently, the police have noticed “outside” actors looting spots the protestors were not hitting. They killed a group of them outside the minneapolis swap meet.

They said the Agitators are from out of state and represent up to 80% of all protestors of the street.

the theory running around is White nationalist and Supremacist Groups are pushing for a “ Boogaloo“ or trying to inflame The beginning of a race war.

All this is from the interview that the nigga running the National Guard presented along side the Minnesota state politicians
I’ve heard about them. They’re not fighting police though, they’re just inflaming the conflict.
it’s the actual rioters that are getting shot by police and them fighting right back, but the police are probably riled up because of the MAGATS/ANTIFA/other outside hate groups being destructive and terrifying the pssy officers

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

TORONTO -- A rally is set to take place in Toronto today in protest of what organizers describe as anti-black and anti-Indigenous racism around the world.

The protest, organized by a group dubbed Not Another Black Life, comes on the heels of high-profile, police-involved deaths in both Canada and the United States.

Its time somali reer henny show their looting skills
May it be just as if not more ridiculous as minnesota and may somlais loot jewelry instead of vimto

I’ve heard about them. They’re not fighting police though, they’re just inflaming the conflict.
it’s the actual rioters that are getting shot by police and them fighting right back, but the police are probably riled up because of the MAGATS/ANTIFA/other outside hate groups being destructive and terrifying the pssy officers
I have to say, I don't believe a word of it. Why would they kill a group of white supremacists? I've honestly never heard of this. But there was a shooter tackled to the ground before opening fire on a crowd. Have you heard of that story?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Nothing. Who would even protest? Somali Bantus? What about? There isn't much police at all I'd imagine.
im not talking about protest im simply asking what the outcome of this shit could mean for our country plus china and iran might "ally" with whomever protest the hardest

Gambar

VIP
Canadians will be protesting because as usual when a non white usually indigenous or African are having a mental health crisis the police kill them in broad daylight and claim it was suicide. A Somali man (AUN) was murdered in Ottawa by police while he was having a mental health crisis in front of his own family. You guys really need to educate yourselves and gain some awareness regarding how non whites are treated in your host countries. In Canada, prisons are filled with indigenous and black Africans. The police fail to act.

Trending