Toronto Islamic teacher charged with sexually assaulting a 10 year old boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if it is in fact from sahih Hadith and this guy would know, I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt and get tit sucking already.
You can suck all the naaso that you want saxib, but just make sure you do nikaax first. The cult of Najd want you to grip a niqabi's nipples with your mouth before you pay mehr. No wonder the Messenger said that a great evil would come from Najd.

The worse thing is that the hadiths they cite for breastfeeding say that there used to be a verse in the Quran about breastfeeding, but that it was lost. These Saudi kuffar are saying the Quran is incomplete. Naclatullahi calaa Wahabiyyah.

Apparently you can't even read, grow up.

"So you support salafi muslims sexually assaulting minors?" <--- My quote. Stop justifying sexual assault, don't try to turn this into a all lives matter thing.

Don't backtrack now ... you were connecting what the dude in the article did to Islam .. same with the trash who posted the article to begin with .. it backfired royally.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is he Turkish? Or Arab? What is his Camel race specie? But why mess with a Somali boy??? Dont these idiots know the average somali walks around with a knife??? His little 2 inch gu.s needs complete chopping. I volunteer.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
But why mess with a Somali boy??? Dont these idiots know the average somali walks around with a knife??? His little 2 inch gu.s needs complete chopping. I volunteer.
Though I agree with the sentiment, this made me extremely uncomfortable. Everything from the 2 inch gus to the chopping part.
:wow1:

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Don't backtrack now ... you were connecting what the dude in the article did to Islam .. same with the trash who posted the article to begin with .. it backfired royally.
He's a salafi, they're well known for being pedophiles. Don't see how that has anything to do with Islam, stop being a apologist

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
I think spring is the season the hard core atheists come out. Either new ones are created in winter or the old ones come out of hibernation.

Why is it that you never see black ppl doing this shit? first time I've seen an Arab paedophile mind you.

Why is it that you never see black ppl doing this shit? first time I've seen an Arab paedophile mind you.
First time? You're lucky. I've been witnessing this for ages. A Saudi cleric raped his own five year old daughter, tortured her, and killed her. Instead of being executed or imprisoned, the Shariah court said he could just pay blood money because, as the father of the girl, he had the right to "forgive" his daughter's killer (i.e. himself). He paid the money and walked scott free. That's the model of justice in Salafiyyah:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...o-death-is-released-after-paying-8480440.html

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First time? You're lucky. I've been witnessing this for ages. A Saudi cleric raped his own five year old daughter, tortured her, and killed her. Instead of being executed or imprisoned, the Shariah court said he could just pay blood money because, as the father of the girl, he had the right to "forgive" his daughter's killer (i.e. himself). He paid the money and walked scott free. That's the model of justice in Salafiyyah:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...o-death-is-released-after-paying-8480440.html

So in Shariah law ....u can get away with Murder for just paying a blood sum??? Wow. And what about the Law of Alaah swt? Isn't Murder one of the unforgivable sin? Allaah swt did say, if you kill a soul, you have killed a population of humanity?

I think spring is the season the hard core atheists come out. Either new ones are created in winter or the old ones come out of hibernation.

They are Multi nicking bro. Just a bunch of useless beings with nothing meaningful to do in life other than harass and bother their own ilk online.

Ignorance is also a prime motivator in them. Some come across as genuinely ill and needing help... somehow when something goes wrong with a Somali, their target becomes other Somalis.

Waa arrin aan la yaabay...

So in Shariah law ....u can get away with Murder for just paying a blood sum??? Wow. And what about the Law of Alaah swt? Isn't Murder one of the unforgivable sin? Allaah swt did say, if you kill a soul, you have killed a population of humanity?
They don't worship Allah. They worship Muhammad Abdul Wahab and his anti-Islamic cult that justifies oppression with fake hadiths in "Sahih" collections.

The Ottoman Caliphate was more advanced than these camel rapers. The Ottoman khalifas said that Allah's Shariah is freedom and liberty. They were civilized rulers who abolished the second class status of Jews and Christians in Shariah and decriminalized homosexuality. The Wahabbis sought British support to fight against the Caliphate and got it. They've been oppressing Muslims ever since.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They don't worship Allah. They worship Muhammad Abdul Wahab and his anti-Islamic cult that justifies oppression with fake hadiths in "Sahih" collections.

The Ottoman Caliphate was more advanced than these camel rapers. The Ottoman khalifas said that Allah's Shariah is freedom and liberty. They were civilized rulers who abolished the second class status of Jews and Christians in Shariah and decriminalized homosexuality. The Wahabbis sought British support to fight against the Caliphate and got it. They've been oppressing Muslims ever since.

Bidaar

What r u saying? Ottoman were pro homosexuality???? LOOOL

Bidaar

What r u saying? Ottoman were pro homosexuality???? LOOOL
No, Ottoman scholars said that Allah's Shariah is "There's no compulsion in religion" so only God may judge sinners. Any hadith which contradicts that verse and the many like it which defend human rights is fake and man made. The Quran talks about gays, but does not say they should be punished in this world.

Allah did not punish Iblees when he rebelled against Him, and Iblees is the worst sinner in the history of mankind. He not only sins, but takes people away from Islam night and day. In fact that's his entire reason for existing. Allah could have punished him, beheaded him, flogged him, or imprisoned him, but he didn't. Instead he gave him freedom. He even answered his du'a for immortality in order to mislead believers. Sinners like him will be held accountable only in the afterlife.

That's the Shariah of Allah. He gives people freedom, because without freedom there can be no Islam: its only when a person obeys Allah voluntarily and willingly that his worship is accepted. If you pray or fast only because you're forced to, Allah won't accept it. So freedom to choose is the essence of the deen.

This was how Islamic scholars in the Ottoman khilafa practised the deen, before Lawrence of Arabia gave weapons to the Saudi deviants to fight the Caliphate.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bidaar

Wow. Astonishing. So you use Iblees to make your case? LOL

Did you read Lut in Quran? They were punished more than any other nation. How can u say gays were not punished?? ALlaah swt is all forgiving of course, but i think u r a little bit drunk from your own lies huuno.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Religion doesn't make you a good person. Somalis need to remember this

Actually it does. If u follow the teachings of Islam to T. Islam encourages charity. Kindness. Patience. Forgiveness. All the virtues that we the West have learned from "culture"

Actually it does. If u follow the teachings of Islam to T. Islam encourages charity. Kindness. Patience. Forgiveness. All the virtues that we the West have learned from "culture"

Inheritly evil people are always gonna deviate and manipulate from the rules and teachings for their own gain. Were human not robots ayeeyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts