Toronto Islamic teacher charged with sexually assaulting a 10 year old boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
February 28, 2018 2:35 pm
Updated: February 28, 2018 2:37 pm
Toronto teacher charged with allegedly sexually assaulting 10-year-old boy
By Staff The Canadian Press

tps3.png

Saleh Momla, 24, was arrested and charged with sexual assault and sexual interference.

Toronto police say they have arrested a teacher who allegedly sexually assaulted a 10-year-old boy.

They say a man who teaches at the Islamic Foundation of Toronto took the boy off school grounds around 11:15 a.m. on Feb. 16.

Police say the man drove the boy to an area a few kilometres away where he allegedly sexually assaulted the child.

They say the man then returned to school with the boy.

Saleh Momla, a 24-year-old Toronto man, has been charged with sexual assault and sexual interference.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4053683/toronto-teacher-sexual-assault/

February 28, 2018 2:35 pm
Updated: February 28, 2018 2:37 pm
Toronto teacher charged with allegedly sexually assaulting 10-year-old boy
By Staff The Canadian Press

tps3.png

Saleh Momla, 24, was arrested and charged with sexual assault and sexual interference.

Toronto police say they have arrested a teacher who allegedly sexually assaulted a 10-year-old boy.

They say a man who teaches at the Islamic Foundation of Toronto took the boy off school grounds around 11:15 a.m. on Feb. 16.

Police say the man drove the boy to an area a few kilometres away where he allegedly sexually assaulted the child.

They say the man then returned to school with the boy.

Saleh Momla, a 24-year-old Toronto man, has been charged with sexual assault and sexual interference.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4053683/toronto-teacher-sexual-assault/

In dubio pro reo still applies, but I wouldn't be surprised.

How funny when the religious turn secular to gain the system e.g I was drunk (§ 246 violence), mentally insane, affected by bad marriage (in a fraud case) :kodaksmiley:

In dubio pro reo still applies, but I wouldn't be surprised.

How funny when the religious turn secular to gain the system e.g I was drunk (§ 246 violence), mentally insane, affected by bad marriage (in a fraud case) :kodaksmiley:
Lying is not haram when it's gaming the benefits system or the courts. That's the manhaj of the guys with massive pubic hair on their chin.

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
Another bash the Muslims thread I know its fxcked up but you can't keep posting Muslim guys doing shit there's litteraly 4 threads of this in the last three days alone ,, I know there's a hidden agenda but there's other people doing shit like this why don't you post atheist pedos doing this shit

Say Wallahi :mjlol:

Stop abusing the system like it was a Somali women :kodaksmiley:

I'll make sure to ask for deportation for any Somali man with that attitude. :birdman:
Surprised that a worldly woman like you would be in the dark about this.

It's common to see niqabis with a litter of kids claim they're not married and her children's father is not around just to claim more benefits and get a house of her own. In other words, she's proclaiming her kids are wecel and that she committed zina.

Another bash the Muslims thread I know its fxcked up but you can't keep posting Muslim guys doing shit there's litteraly 4 threads of this in the last three days alone ,, I know there's a hidden agenda but there's other people doing shit like this why don't you post atheist pedos doing this shit

But the problem is that the Muslim claims moral superiority and puts himself on a high ground above the others.

That also means he should be judged by the standards he has set for himself.

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
But the problem is that the Muslim claims moral superiority and puts himself on a high ground above the others.

That also means he should be judged by the standards he has set for himself.
Treat his ass like any other mo*%%r fucker throw him in prison

They are trashing the forum for sure. They should be banned since there is no quality to their presence and they disturb the peace..

Most of the posters of these kind of topics is one individual with multiple usernames and a handful of losers who share the same trait.

It's been this way, never trust your kid with anyone that isn't family.

Don't be silly.. if societies followed this kind of attitude, no one would send their kids to school, to the church, to the mosque or to anywhere societies deem good for their children.

They should ban these low lives who trash forums with their anti Islam topics..

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
The Islamic teacher part is the most irrelevant part. A guy who’s face looks like that was going to rape a boy anyway.

The Islamic teacher part is the most irrelevant part. A guy who’s face looks like that was going to rape a boy anyway.

But the point of the poster and the subsequent losers following him in comments are exactly aiming for that. Connection to Islam with anything bad.

Garacdaan should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending