Toronto habaryar in a gang documentary

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Still can't believe my mom told me dixon was safe and normal. NYE these niggas were shooting into the air like apes

Lmao
Still can't believe my mom told me dixon was safe and normal. NYE these niggas were shooting into the air like apes
It’s better now ever since the feds did that raid. as long as you mind your business no one will f*ck with you that often

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@11:12 nigga was referring to islington crips looool he was lying out of his ass them niggas would shoot eachother every other day that wasn't no playground beef :mjlol::russ:

Dixon is realky fucked up....its strange how much of the homes there are condos that sell for less hen $20 000 but the place look like trash...piss everywhere, broken doors, graffiti, crackheads and it smells like ass in the night :gucciwhat:

Dixon is realky fucked up....its strange how much of the homes there are condos that sell for less hen $20 000 but the place look like trash...piss everywhere, broken doors, graffiti, crackheads and it smells like ass in the night :gucciwhat:
It's good when Somalis are scattered rather then concentrated in one area like ghetto garbage dixon

It's good when Somalis are scattered rather then concentrated in one area like ghetto garbage dixon

Yeh man for some reason somalis dont do so well when we are concentrated together in the west. If you go outside toronto, like Hamilton and Vaughn somali families are thriving. Dixon is a somali marginalization capital. Too much fuckery there

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Are you sure it's 20k that sounds too good to be true?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
How tf are there Bloods and Crips in Toronto, you guys know that if a California OG doesn’t sanction your set then it’s fake right?

There are crip sets in toronto that have ties with LA sets my nigga but no one even bangs colours that hard over here my nigga

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yeh man for some reason somalis dont do so well when we are concentrated together in the west. If you go outside toronto, like Hamilton and Vaughn somali families are thriving. Dixon is a somali marginalization capital. Too much fuckery there
The Canadian government needs to nuke it and start again. I will enter Canadian politics to make this happen if I have to. Death to Dixon.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

You see that jilbab wearing habaryar at 0:12? She use to teach me at a dugsi in Etobicoke:mjlol:

I'm still shocked she's in the documentary:drakelaugh:
Do u live in dixon
pachah1-2.png

Trending

Latest posts