Toronto habaryar in a gang documentary

Are you sure it's 20k that sounds too good to be true?

yup remember price levels is determined by demand...dixon has consistenly been on the least desirable areas in terms of real estate along with jane and finch, parkdale etc. Beacause of drugs, cime and demographic i.e immigrants and somalis... prices have dropped so low. Elevators doesnt work most of the times. The place makes cabrina green projects in chicago look livable :russ:

The Canadian government needs to nuke it and start again. I will enter Canadian politics to make this happen if I have to. Death to Dixon.

Its weird how they are sitting on a gold mine. If they were able stop the drug, murders, public fornication and tap into some somali investors to help renovate the buildings they can resell them to cadaans at much higher price. :cosbyhmm:
But reality is that cadaans will move them out and buy them out and renovate the places :snoop:

Its weird how they are sitting on a gold mine. If they were able stop the drug, murders, public fornication and tap into some somali investors to help renovate the buildings they can resell them to cadaans at much higher price. :cosbyhmm:
But reality is that cadaans will move them out and buy them out and renovate the places :snoop:
Its gonna happen. Soon.

Trending