Top5 taunts dead Somali kids Hoyoo

When is some nigga gonna put him in his place already? Are Toronto niggas that scared my boy yb would have in a coffin with herpes before he comes for dinner

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
When is some nigga gonna put him in his place already? Are Toronto niggas that scared my boy yb would have in a coffin with herpes before he comes for dinner
The dude mocked the Mayor of Toronto and claimed he ran the city. :heh:

Hope the Canadian government puts a $1million dollar bounty for info leading to his capture.

Murder charge 1st degree. They upped it after releasing him he got out on bail for accessory to murder.

canadian police are dumb lol
Your joking. And now he’s giving the middle finger to the authorities? f*ck law enforcement, the FBI would get involved has he been American lol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He has no right to be living, breathing. He is a waste of space.
who makes fun of a mourning mother?

clutch just turned 16 when he got packed, but he dissed his dead bro.IDK why he killed the hashi kid, seemed like an absolute miskeen AUN

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
View attachment 200443
I really hope they catch this guy. He’s actually mentally ill
Wait is he really showing this laughing emoji on his own crying auntie's photo? And she's crying because she lost a son? So he's laughing at that?

Oh man guys I can deal with him remotely but it means that I will have to take Shahada again after I'm finished with him.

I have a book that can deal with him for good. But I try not to go back to my old ways and be good Muslim. Good thing news article has his photos to make it easy for him. I need to extinguish that evil using my own kind of Evil. He has evil face and eyes in the article.

Wait is he really showing this laughing emoji on his own crying auntie's photo? And she's crying because she lost a son? So he's laughing at that?

Oh man guys I can deal with him remotely but it means that I will have to take Shahada again after I'm finished with him.

I have a book that can deal with him for good. But I try not to go back to my old ways and be good Muslim. Good thing news article has his photos to make it easy for him. I need to extinguish that evil using my own kind of Evil. He has evil face and eyes in the article.

chill nigga :damn:

Trending