Top5 seems comfy in jail

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Punks like him should be deported . Somalia would humble him quick

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
How much time is he doing?

He's charged with first degree murder. If found guilty, life in prison with possibility of parole in 25 years. But he's black and blacks get shorter sentences. Judges have to take into consideration that they are black and have all these challenges in life. He could be out in 5 years. Who knows.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He's charged with first degree murder. If found guilty, life in prison with possibility of parole in 25 years. But he's black and blacks get shorter sentences. Judges have to take into consideration that they are black and have all these challenges in life. He could be out in 5 years. Who knows.

:dead:

Canadian judicial system is self conscious about Black " life circumstances"

Trudeau did this. He said our laws are racist. He said we suffer from mental illness, poverty, trauma from systemic racism, etc. This country has really become a clown show.
Ngl I actually have to give him some respect for his acting skills. If he wins the next election, I can’t blame the man for his super sjw act if it works.

zackattack

Cowabunga

Since your a Muslim now you should change your name to abdimuslim

y arent u commenting on ur post where u claimed to be muslim

I'd try to OD on shaah and khat if this absolute cüm-stain was my male heir and progeny.

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 19.09.58.png

Trending

Latest posts