Top5 gets punked on video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear from that nigga getting smacked around to this nigga getting chased around Toronto is giving Somalis bad name they making us look like es:ivers:
But Toronto is hard they said:ivers:
@Gucci mane you niggas featherweight :ivers:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I swear from that nigga getting smacked around to this nigga getting chased around Toronto is giving Somalis bad name they making us look like es:ivers:
But Toronto is hard they said:ivers:
@Gucci mane you niggas featherweight :ivers:
Fam i don't care about this wasteman. Your acting like somalis are united in tdot. People rep there blocks out here tf i care about this bum ass yute:nahgirl:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Black people are truly a cancer to this society. Grown ass men acting like elementary school bullies. They're not savages they're es. What is top5 going to do to fight 6, 7 cows? They're truly lowest scum on earth.

Black people will always be at the bottom. Always as long as they act like this, uncivilized baboons. They should put that energy into looking for their fathers. Bunch of untrained bastards.

waraabe

Your superior
Black people are truly a cancer to this society. Grown ass men acting like elementary school bullies. They're not savages they're es. What is top5 going to do to fight 6, 7 cows? They're truly lowest scum on earth.

Black people will always be at the bottom. Always as long as they act like this, uncivilized baboons. They should put that energy into looking for their fathers. Bunch of untrained bastards.

True however why is the he getting involved with them and appropriating their culture?

waraabe

Your superior
They don't have an authentic culture. Whoever imitates them deserve to be treated like a pig in an Islamic gathering.

I think people who act, talk and walk like madows are even worse than madows. Unfortunately Somalis especially those in North America are AA all but in name

I would:mjpls:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Presented without comment
:mjkkk:

IMG_2324.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Getting chased by some light skin niggaοΏΌ :gucciwhat: Sharafra ka dhacday ohh wait nigga never had any sharaf.

I once had a confrontation with one of these daanyeers while playing pickup bball in tdot. Dude was alot bigger than me as well. Poor guy didnt know that I had a boxing background and before he knew it he was on the ground dazed.

But the thing about these xoolos is they never fight fair. So the guy grabbed a knife from his bag and threatened to kill me and I had to leave while he was being held by everyone else.

Fighting in a pizza store at 2.am aint cool, better to walk away
The thing is if you create a fake gangsta image people will always try testing you .
People don't understand how many times Tupac Shakur almost got killed or chased out of hoods/performances .

Now you have social media which makes it worse .

# peace in the streets .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts