Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Top hotel in bosaso owned by bah dirooble

Shopping centre in Qardho Its owned by @DrOsman laandheere bahdirooble kkk

Golis telecommunication tower in bosaso most share holders are bah dirooble

Soo bax laangaab yahow from down under nacaala iyo kangarookaada ku yaal castlemaine sipping sheila bun neighbours and home and away.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

Soo bax laangaab yahow from down under nacaala iyo kangarookaada ku yaal castlemaine sipping sheila bun neighbours and home and away.
Back on that hotel talk I see.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Back on that hotel talk I see.
Golden hour mall in bosaso owned by bah dirooble
Carwo Bella owned by a laandheere bah dirooble Queen in Qardho and Headquarters in bosaso
Young bah dirooble teenage men started this business after finishing university in Qardho
Masha Allah @DROSMAN soo bax laangaab waxiid bragging about one hotel built in garoowe by your subclan all 150 of them kkk

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Golden hour mall in bosaso owned by bah dirooble
Carwo Bella owned by a laandheere bah dirooble Queen in Qardho and bosaso
Young bah dirooble teenage men started this business after finishing university in Qardho
Masha Allah @DROSMAN soo bax laangaab waxiid bragging about one hotel built in garoowe by your subclan all 150 of them kkk
What are all these tribes?? Luugo gaab? Dribble? Slow down there.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah wallahi wadanki wuu shidaan yahay Masha Allah illahay barwaaqoda hano siyaadiyo amiin thuma amiin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@A_A here is the leader of @DrOsman luugo gaab sub clan
1004C7AF-37B7-47D2-9BF6-C60DD51E5C40.png

EA79CF4C-F783-4C0D-AB37-F637BE9C7956.png
Waa waareey look at those beautiful sisters masha Allah arr boowe Qardho ii geeeyaa:ahh:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Rule number 1: you can't shade any region in Somalia without spilling your qabil.
:comeon:
I hate literally everything being built in Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland... these people have no architectural taste or an eye for interior design :noneck:

Also I'm from master race clan...

Aaegal

I wish I had total control over all city planning in the country. Everything needs to be approved by me and my select department or it can't be built.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wow I was actually able to read the Somali your wrote... Also, it doesn't matter where it is. It's still ugly :kendrickcry: They could design on a low budget.
Which part of somalia are you from? If you say mogadishu or hargaisa then most of the infrastructure in those two cities were built by siad barre with the money collected from tax payers from all over somalia where as puntland was neglected for the most part and most infrastructure built by the people of puntland.

Aaegal

Which part of somalia are you from? If you say mogadishu or hargaisa then most of the infrastructure in those two cities were built by siad barre with the money collected from tax payers from all over somalia where as puntland was neglected for the most part and most infrastructure built by the people of puntland.

Dad from Puntland, mother from Somaliland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Your so desperate u have no shame. Everyone knows Hormuud owns Golis. ina Jimcaale Duduble Habar gedir owns 60% the rest of the 40% is all puntland clans. Claiming it for bah dirooble is a shameful act. Infact the 40% that is owned by Puntland clans it is Omar Mahmud who own the largest shares in golis because they are the ones in 'ceo' position and the board members not bah dirooble the broke ass.

That hotel al-jaabir ask @Reer-Bari it's owned by muse suldaan he is in bosaso. The rest of your nonsense is small 'bakaaro' which everyone has in puntland.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I hate literally everything being built in Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland... these people have no architectural taste or an eye for interior design :noneck:

Also I'm from master race clan...

Check out Rio Architects they're pretty good

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Very sad and delusional, Hargeisa had a building restriction only single floor was allowed to be built with the only double storey being Oriental Hotel. Anyways that was all destroyed by Barre warplanes. There's a reason they called Hargeisa the"Dresden of Africa" not a building was left standing.

Why Hargeisa is built up now SL Diaspora is larger and more active with a calmer political setting. Then from about after 2010 non SL Somalis saw an opportunity to invest for High returns. Also all Djib businessman opposed to Guelleh the guy who brought DPW to Djibouti is the same guy who brought them to BERBERA.

Berbera is the best place to invest now
  • Port expansion
  • Motorway to Addis
  • Oil refinery
  • Flour Mill
  • Electricity Plant
Too bad is too HOT to live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending