Top hotel in bosaso and nice shopping mall in Qardho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your so desperate u have no shame. Everyone knows Hormuud owns Golis. ina Jimcaale Duduble Habar gedir owns 60% the rest of the 40% is all puntland clans. Claiming it for bah dirooble is a shameful act. Infact the 40% that is owned by Puntland clans it is Omar Mahmud who own the largest shares in golis because they are the ones in 'ceo' position and the board members not bah dirooble the broke ass.

That hotel al-jaabir ask @Reer-Bari it's owned by muse suldaan he is in bosaso. The rest of your nonsense is small 'bakaaro' which everyone has in puntland.
Kkk you are right about jaabir hotel i went there 2004 when it was just a small hotel 20 odd rooms in laanta hawada in bosaso now look at him masha Allah 5 star hotel may Allah bless it waa laandheere muuse suldaan boowe you are wrong about Golis though most of its shareholders in bosaso waa cismaan maxamud.

Boowe hada nahay bah dirooble we might be broke laakinse maxa nahay boqortooyo:chrisfreshhah:

Boowe maxa nahay cismaan maxamud blease and blease let me stay in your five hotel in nugaal cause i have been kicked out of tge muuse suldaan hotel in bosaso:feedme:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Very sad and delusional, Hargeisa had a building restriction only single floor was allowed to be built with the only double storey being Oriental Hotel. Anyways that was all destroyed by Barre warplanes. There's a reason they called Hargeisa the"Dresden of Africa" not a building was left standing.

Why Hargeisa is built up now SL Diaspora is larger and more active with a calmer political setting. Then from about after 2010 non SL Somalis saw an opportunity to invest for High returns. Also all Djib businessman opposed to Guelleh the guy who brought DPW to Djibouti is the same guy who brought them to BERBERA.

Berbera is the best place to invest now
  • Port expansion
  • Motorway to Addis
  • Oil refinery
  • Flour Mill
  • Electricity Plant
Too bad is too HOT to live
Forget anything else the only presidential palace in somaliland in hargaisa was built by general morgan meanwhile in puntland the people built four presidential palaces since puntland creation 20 years ago.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Forget anything else the only presidential palace in somaliland in hargaisa was built by general morgan meanwhile in puntland the people built four presidential palaces since puntland creation 20 years ago.

why you turning to political points, you know on the ground the amount of hatred / envy you spotters have is non existent.

We all out here making money and trade with each other

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Manshallah bah dirooble! Keep winning, but it doesn’t change the fact that we are still your superiors warya!!

SirLancelLord

VIP
Xamar is gonna be unstable for a few more years.

But excluding that we can create an internal Somali economy (no clan)

Northern Powerhouse

BERBERA is getting a while bunch of Developement, highway to Addis electricity plant flour mill
MAYDH - port under construction
LASANOD - mayor undertaking massive development of all roads, airport & infrastructure. Plus brought all the Dhullo SL mayor's together to work on developing their entire territory as Las Anod local gov income recently reached a milestone of 1bn SLSH

SirLancelLord

VIP
Build a Road to Laascaanood we can make it the centre city... (In line with Mayor Taarwale's vision to make it a 2nd Capital of Somaliland.

Only thing we need is either a port or a cargo airport. Laascaanood is a smart place to start a business now as it's just starting to pick up and land prices are still cheap like Hargeisa pre-05

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Build a Road to Laascaanood we can make it the centre city... (In line with Mayor Taarwale's vision to make it a 2nd Capital of Somaliland.

Only thing we need is either a port or a cargo airport. Laascaanood is a smart place to start a business now as it's just starting to pick up and land prices are still cheap like Hargeisa pre-05
May dhulbhante continue to be the slaves of isaaq soon las canood will be claimed by isaaq.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
why you turning to political points, you know on the ground the amount of hatred / envy you spotters have is non existent.

We all out here making money and trade with each other
You are clearly confused as mj we have absolutely nothing to do with isaaq f*ck a trade theres war between us and i pray it continues and the enmity between isaaq and darood grows i pray to Allah ogaden see you for what you are and cut off all trade with isaaq going through berbera port i pray dhulbhante and warsengali see you as their enemy and the enemy of all darood nacaalad ba nugu taalo as far as i am concerned you are yahuud theres no love lost boowe somaliland ha burburto i hope the al shabaab you sent to the rest of somalia come back to hargaisa and berbera iyo burco i hope the chickens come back Home to roost.

SirLancelLord

VIP
You are clearly confused as mj we have absolutely nothing to do with isaaq f*ck a trade theres war between us and i pray it continues and the enmity between isaaq and darood grows i pray to Allah ogaden see you for what you are and cut off all trade with isaaq going through berbera port i pray dhulbhante and warsengali see you as their enemy and the enemy of all darood nacaalad ba nugu taalo as far as i am concerned you are yahuud theres no love lost boowe somaliland ha burburto i hope the al shabaab you sent to the rest of somalia come back to hargaisa and berbera iyo burco i hope the chickens come back Home to roost.

You're a warmonger.

Well for bad news for your the elders of Warsangali n from Ceelayo Badhan Hadaaftimo & Dhahar are right now in Hargeisa in discussion with the govt to secure our collective border.

Peace Prevails and People like your would always fail. We never saw eye to eye with those clans but after many weeks of talks we're finally incorporating them. We talk or way to secure terrorities worked in Sool and now Sanaag only a matter of time when we control 100%

And about Laascaanood, and the People living there, they are equal partners in the state the city is at its most developed stage of its history

Allah does not love those who seek war if it can be avoided

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're a warmonger.

Well for bad news for your the elders of Warsangali n from Ceelayo Badhan Hadaaftimo & Dhahar are right now in Hargeisa in discussion with the govt to secure our collective border.

Peace Prevails and People like your would always fail. We never saw eye to eye with those clans but after many weeks of talks we're finally incorporating them. We talk or way to secure terrorities worked in Sool and now Sanaag only a matter of time when we control 100%

And about Laascaanood, and the People living there, they are equal partners in the state the city is at its most developed stage of its history

Allah does not love those who seek war if it can be avoided
I pray to Allah that darood declare war on isaaq yahuud laangaab gaalo trash ogaden are the ones using beebera port and bringing you business from ethiopia in sha Allah soon ogaden will stop using berbera and start using bosaso and kismayo then who is going to feed you wecel yaho gaalka ah wallahi out of all darood on this forum mj despise isaaq the most you are wasting your time you scum we will welcome all enemies against isaaqland in puntland we will continue to arm cornyl caare so he can return to isaaqland and kill his fellow isaaq guunta guunta dhashay.

As for my warsengali and dhulbhante cousins i hope they continue to take your money and sell you a dream of icitiraaf i cant knock their hustle

May the curse of Allah be upon isaaq amiin thuma amiin

Isaaq have trangressed all bounds and invaded darood territory in sha Allah they will get their comeuppance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts