A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Kkk you are right about jaabir hotel i went there 2004 when it was just a small hotel 20 odd rooms in laanta hawada in bosaso now look at him masha Allah 5 star hotel may Allah bless it waa laandheere muuse suldaan boowe you are wrong about Golis though most of its shareholders in bosaso waa cismaan maxamud.Your so desperate u have no shame. Everyone knows Hormuud owns Golis. ina Jimcaale Duduble Habar gedir owns 60% the rest of the 40% is all puntland clans. Claiming it for bah dirooble is a shameful act. Infact the 40% that is owned by Puntland clans it is Omar Mahmud who own the largest shares in golis because they are the ones in 'ceo' position and the board members not bah dirooble the broke ass.
That hotel al-jaabir ask @Reer-Bari it's owned by muse suldaan he is in bosaso. The rest of your nonsense is small 'bakaaro' which everyone has in puntland.
Boowe hada nahay bah dirooble we might be broke laakinse maxa nahay boqortooyo
Boowe maxa nahay cismaan maxamud blease and blease let me stay in your five hotel in nugaal cause i have been kicked out of tge muuse suldaan hotel in bosaso