Top black magic witch house raided in algeria

I used to think black magic was superstitious and I was the biggest skeptic until something happened to me on a trip to Morocco. Then I released black magic is for real and it's one of the most horrible things that could happen to someone. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Ignorance is bliss.

What happened to you?

What happened to you?

I rented out an apartment in the town of Fez as a summer retreat. I was supposed to stay there for around 2 months. Little did I know that the apartment used to be the house of a sorceror. The witch died a few years before I took possession of the property, but the place was uninhabitable. The apartment was nice, but I was clueless. There were voodoo dolls and everything. I just managed to scoop them up and throw them away. The neighbours warned me that the place was cursed and whoever settled there would be too, but I didn't believe in that that "superstitious" mumbo jumbo, as I would call it. Then when night fell I saw some horrible stuff appearing and I was going mad. I really don't want to recall the rest.

But yeah, it was traumatic as hell. I left the apartment and took the first train to Tangier.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I rented out an apartment in the town of Fez as a summer retreat. I was supposed to stay there for around 2 months. Little did I know that the apartment used to be the house of a sorceror. The witch died a few years before I took possession of the property, but the place was uninhabitable. The apartment was nice, but I was clueless. There were voodoo dolls and everything. I just managed to scoop them up and throw them away. The neighbours warned me that the place was cursed and whoever settled there would be too, but I didn't believe in that that "superstitious" mumbo jumbo, as I would call it. Then when night fell I saw some horrible stuff appearing and I was going mad. I really don't want to recall the rest.

But yeah, it was traumatic as hell. I left the apartment and took the first train to Tangiers.

It's just a bad trip. Trip in a more comfortable spot next time. Also tripping alone is never fun

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to think black magic was superstitious and I was the biggest skeptic until something happened to me on a trip to Morocco. Then I released black magic is for real and it's one of the most horrible things that could happen to someone. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Ignorance is bliss.

Share with us what happened to YOU :)

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Scary , I would never wish it upon my worst enemies, Somalis are coming into practice. They're using it on those they despise, resent or jealous of, many household are broken because of this.

Would you marry a YouTuber xaliimo , I certainly would never even if they were the last women on earth , because she would insist us doing a couple tags like most clueless gullible Somalis posting their affairs on YT , it's a straight divorce for me , I wouldn't mind a traditional family album Kodak Photos but never share private things online .
That shit is too dangerous

But yeah, it was traumatic as hell. I left the apartment and took the first train to Tangier.

Walaal next time rent near a mosque.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

I'm not sure if you are serious or joking.

Damn, so did it happen during your sleep or when you were awake, and where did the stuff appear at

I mean I would understand if it was non muslims but these days many muslims don’t believe in it and make fun of spiritual ailments when it fact it is widely spread. A lot of us are affected by it and don‘t even know it. Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and self harm could be cause by either sihr, ayn or jinn possession. Always protect yourself by reading your morning and evening adkhar and if you ever get affected (Allah forbid), don’t be afraid and panic just read ruqya on yourself by reading al falaq and an-nas. You‘ll feel relieved insha‘allah

Yeah exacty, it’s part of iman to believe in the unseen. Subhan’allah, it’s in the qur‘an and sunnah, whats there not to believe? We have a whole surah about Jinns and the evil they do. How many times are shayateen mentioned in the qur’an, what about ayat 102 in surat al baqarah? These kids need to educate themselves, they make all these stupid jokes about sihr and associate it with hollywood fiction like hogwarts when there‘s real evil out there. A lot of innocent ppl are suffering and even dying and they make these sick jokes. I‘m sick and tired of it
I LOVE YOU

YOU AND I WOULD TALK ABOUT CONSPIRACIES ALL DAY AND CONNECT THE OCCULT WITH THE POP CULTURE

I LOVE SOMALI WOMEN WHO ARE DEEP IN THE DEEN

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I LOVE YOU

YOU AND I WOULD TALK ABOUT CONSPIRACIES ALL DAY AND CONNECT THE OCCULT WITH THE POP CULTURE

I LOVE SOMALI WOMEN WHO ARE DEEP IN THE DEEN

Awhh, I do that all the time, I stopped listening to music when I deeped where music comes from and what the goal is: distraction from worshipping Allah swt. Let‘s not forget story of Prophet Sheeth (as).

Awhh, I do that all the time, I stopped listening to music when I deeped where music comes from and what the goal is: distraction from worshipping Allah swt. Let‘s not forget story of Prophet Sheeth (as).
PLEASE TELL ME YOU LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA

THE MUSIC MAKES PEOPLE FEEL HIGH BECAUSE THATS WHEN THE JINNS ARE Closes TO YOU

Happy_

PLEASE TELL ME YOU LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA
No huuno, I live in europe. Where do you live? Usa or canada?
THE MUSIC MAKES PEOPLE FEEL HIGH BECAUSE THATS WHEN THE JINNS ARE Closes TO YOU
Yeees, and it brainwashes you, slowly but surely you lose your morals. Ppl actually get possessed at concerts, I‘ve read ppl get possessed at queen shini‘s concerts, you ever heard of that? :cosbyhmm: Wouldn‘t say it‘s far fetched when you put 2 and 2 together, its quite possible

Without the jinn or angels magic cannot exist. Evil eye is more powerful than sorcery especially evil eye from the jinns. Did you know that morocco is the space for jinns to fly to the lower heavens and listen to conversations angels make about destiny. Only 1 piece is the truth and the remaining 99 are lies

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Without the jinn or angels magic cannot exist. Evil eye is more powerful than sorcery especially evil eye from the jinns. Did you know that morocco is the space for jinns to fly to the lower heavens and listen to conversations angels make about destiny. Only 1 piece is the truth and the remaining 99 are lies
Didn't know that bro. But i heard that those that delve into black sihr sell their soul and will never see jannah.

:mjkkk:

Happy_

Protect yourselves guys!

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Most of those who die among my ummah (followers) die because of the will and decree of Allah, and then because of the evil eye.”

Ibn Abbas reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The evil eye is true. If anything could outrun the decree, it would be outran by the evil eye. When you are asked to take bath (as a cure) from the influence of an evil eye, you should take bath. ”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2188

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

THE MUSIC MAKES PEOPLE FEEL HIGH BECAUSE THATS WHEN THE JINNS ARE CLOSET TO YOU
No huuno, I live in europe. Where do you live? Usa or canada?

Yeees, and it brainwashes you, slowly but surely you lose your morals. Ppl actually get possessed at concerts, I‘ve read ppl get possessed at queen shini‘s concerts, you ever heard of that? :cosbyhmm: Wouldn‘t say it‘s far fetched when you put 2 and 2 together, its quite possible
USA I WILL MOVE TO EUROPE FOR YOU AND WE CAN GO OCCULT HUNTING

Trending