Top black magic witch house raided in algeria

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Creepy the amount of pictures they found of corpses and animals, blood and sihr of random ppl buried under her house. She buried the sihr there hoping no one would find the nots and spells.

The pictures are sickening. The kind of animals and things they sacrifice to the jinn is sickening. It's crazy to believe tha some devote their life to breaking up marriages of unsuspecting couples and causing whole families misery for customers that are jealous.

:jaynerd::williamswtf:

Creepy the amount of pictures they found of corpses and animals, blood and sihr of random ppl buried under her house. She buried the sihr there hoping no one would find the nots and spells.

The pictures are sickening. The kind of animals and things they sacrifice to the jinn is sickening. It's crazy to believe tha some devote their life to breaking up marriages of unsuspecting couples and causing whole families misery for customers that are jealous.

magic and sorcery isn't real, but yeah thats one creepy woman.

If it wasnt for Allah banning it.

I would have burned them alive.

Every day I would lit part of their body .
Start with the toes only pour petrol flame it watch them scream then extinguish it with boiling oil then add alcohol to the damaged area then add chilli.

I will cab them for 30 days and nights.

Abahood wasooyinka.
They have ruined lives.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
296-2965378_crying-wojak-png-download-crying-angry-rage-face.png

B-but this isn't like Hogwarts at all!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

disgusting
Klistremerke risitas alarm alarm demon satan 666 skjelvende frykt gif w9 bestreup reupload brup

Last edited:

What's disturbing is that magician is using everyday social media photos.

Never post your photos online.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I‘m shocked at the fact that many muslims don‘t believe in sihr, ayn and jinn possession. It‘s all fun and games until it hits close to home. Pls go educate yourself about your deen. It‘s all real, even our prophet salallahu aleihy wa sallam got bewitched but by the will of Allah it didn‘t have a strong effect on him. Here are some authentic ahadith about black magic, there are more.

Narrated by Aisha
that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was affected by magic, so much that he used to think that he had done something which in fact, he did not do, and he invoked his Lord (for a remedy). Then (one day) he said, "O `Aisha!) Do you know that Allah has advised me as to the problem I consulted Him about?" `Aisha said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What's that?" He said, "Two men came to me and one of them sat at my head and the other at my feet, and one of them asked his companion, 'What is wrong with this man?' The latter replied, 'He is under the effect of magic.' The former asked, 'Who has worked magic on him?' The latter replied, 'Labid bin Al-A'sam.' The former asked, 'With what did he work the magic?' The latter replied, 'With a comb and the hair, which are stuck to the comb, and the skin of pollen of a date-palm tree.' The former asked, 'Where is that?' The latter replied, 'It is in Dharwan.' Dharwan was a well in the dwelling place of the (tribe of) Bani Zuraiq. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went to that well and returned to `Aisha, saying, 'By Allah, the water (of the well) was as red as the infusion of Hinna, (1) and the date-palm trees look like the heads of devils.' `Aisha added, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came to me and informed me about the well. I asked the Prophet, 'O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), why didn't you take out the skin of pollen?' He said, 'As for me, Allah has cured me and I hated to draw the attention of the people to such evil (which they might learn and harm others with).' " Narrated Hisham's father: `Aisha said, "Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was bewitched, so he invoked Allah repeatedly requesting Him to cure him from that magic)." Hisham then narrated the above narration. (See Hadith No. 658, Vol. 7)

[Sahih al-Bukhari 6391]

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to seek protection against the evil of jinn and the evil eyes till Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas were revealed. After they were revealed, he took to them for seeking Allah's protection and left everything besides them.

[At- Tirmidhi].

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
To deny the existence of sihr and evil eye is like saying "i can see the world clearly" with one eye only. The spiritual realm is very real and the "powerful" elites are very familiar with that. These elites pay for this narrative to be pushed that religion is nothing but funny rituals and crazy stories and the devil dont exists. They do this to fool as many peons as possible.

I‘m shocked at the fact that many muslims don‘t believe in sihr, ayn and jinn possession. It‘s all fun and games until it hits close to home. Pls go educate yourself about your deen. It‘s all real, even our prophet salallahu aleihy wa sallam got bewitched but by the will of Allah it didn‘t have a strong effect on him. Here are some authentic ahadith about black magic, there are more.

Narrated by Aisha
that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was affected by magic, so much that he used to think that he had done something which in fact, he did not do, and he invoked his Lord (for a remedy). Then (one day) he said, "O `Aisha!) Do you know that Allah has advised me as to the problem I consulted Him about?" `Aisha said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What's that?" He said, "Two men came to me and one of them sat at my head and the other at my feet, and one of them asked his companion, 'What is wrong with this man?' The latter replied, 'He is under the effect of magic.' The former asked, 'Who has worked magic on him?' The latter replied, 'Labid bin Al-A'sam.' The former asked, 'With what did he work the magic?' The latter replied, 'With a comb and the hair, which are stuck to the comb, and the skin of pollen of a date-palm tree.' The former asked, 'Where is that?' The latter replied, 'It is in Dharwan.' Dharwan was a well in the dwelling place of the (tribe of) Bani Zuraiq. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went to that well and returned to `Aisha, saying, 'By Allah, the water (of the well) was as red as the infusion of Hinna, (1) and the date-palm trees look like the heads of devils.' `Aisha added, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came to me and informed me about the well. I asked the Prophet, 'O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), why didn't you take out the skin of pollen?' He said, 'As for me, Allah has cured me and I hated to draw the attention of the people to such evil (which they might learn and harm others with).' " Narrated Hisham's father: `Aisha said, "Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was bewitched, so he invoked Allah repeatedly requesting Him to cure him from that magic)." Hisham then narrated the above narration. (See Hadith No. 658, Vol. 7)

[Sahih al-Bukhari 6391]

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to seek protection against the evil of jinn and the evil eyes till Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas were revealed. After they were revealed, he took to them for seeking Allah's protection and left everything besides them.

[At- Tirmidhi].
Tell them :yousmart:

Its very dangerous to have the mindset of not believing in sixir as this can constitute as apostasy.

Not believing in sixir means you don't believe in the quran when it mentions sixir.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
To deny the existence of sihr and evil eye is like saying "i can see the world clearly" with one eye only. The spiritual realm is very real and the "powerful" elites are very familiar with that. These elites pay for this narrative to be pushed that religion is nothing but funny rituals and crazy stories and the devil dont exists. They do this to fool as many peons as possible.

Tell them :yousmart:

I mean I would understand if it was non muslims but these days many muslims don’t believe in it and make fun of spiritual ailments when it fact it is widely spread. A lot of us are affected by it and don‘t even know it. Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and self harm could be cause by either sihr, ayn or jinn possession. Always protect yourself by reading your morning and evening adkhar and if you ever get affected (Allah forbid), don’t be afraid and panic just read ruqya on yourself by reading al falaq and an-nas. You‘ll feel relieved insha‘allah

Its very dangerous to have the mindset of not believing in sixir as this can constitute as apostasy.

Not believing in sixir means you don't believe in the quran when it mentions sixir.

Yeah exacty, it’s part of iman to believe in the unseen. Subhan’allah, it’s in the qur‘an and sunnah, whats there not to believe? We have a whole surah about Jinns and the evil they do. How many times are shayateen mentioned in the qur’an, what about ayat 102 in surat al baqarah? These kids need to educate themselves, they make all these stupid jokes about sihr and associate it with hollywood fiction like hogwarts when there‘s real evil out there. A lot of innocent ppl are suffering and even dying and they make these sick jokes. I‘m sick and tired of it

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I mean I would understand if it was non muslims but these days many muslims don’t believe in it and make fun of spiritual ailments when it fact it is widely spread. A lot of us are affected by it and don‘t even know it. Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and self harm could be cause by either sihr, ayn or jinn possession. Always protect yourself by reading your morning and evening adkhar and if you ever get affected (Allah forbid), don’t be afraid and panic just read ruqya on yourself by reading al falaq and an-nas. You‘ll feel relieved insha‘allah

Yeah exacty, it’s part of iman to believe in the unseen. Subhan’allah, it’s in the qur‘an and sunnah, whats there not to believe? We have a whole surah about Jinns and the evil they do. How many times are shayateen mentioned in the qur’an, what about ayat 102 in surat al baqarah? These kids need to educate themselves, they make all these stupid jokes about sihr and associate it with hollywood fiction like hogwarts when there‘s real evil out there. A lot of innocent ppl are suffering and even dying and they make these sick jokes. I‘m sick and tired of it

A lotta people don't believe until it strikes them. Back then I used too think that I was immune to evil eye. Sometimes learning the hard way is the only way for some folks

@BobSmoke summed it up perfectly the ruling elite push this narrative that it is fictional to keep the masses ignorant and to stop them from questioning authority.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This subject/thread irritates me.

Superstition is strong in here.

No doubt you guys would be hunting Albinos if you were back in Africa. :mjkkk:

I used to think black magic was superstitious and I was the biggest skeptic until something happened to me on a trip to Morocco. Then I released black magic is for real and it's one of the most horrible things that could happen to someone. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Ignorance is bliss.

Trending

Latest posts