TOP 7 most welcoming African countries towards Somali migrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
was suprised to find 6% of madagascarians were originally somalis. they live in the south of the island but mixed so much and no longer somalis.

Come now...you guys love to suck off any non black. You wouldnt welcome african. We all know about your non black worship

lot ethiopians and kenyans,have seen sudanese running a sandwich stand too. there would be more if economy was better.

Apollo

VIP
I have lots of relatives in Uganda and Zambia. They are richer than many of my Western world living relatives.

was suprised to find 6% of madagascarians were originally somalis. they live in the south of the island but mixed so much and no longer somalis.

I think they are mixed with Benadiris/Bravanese rather than with ethnic Kush Somalis.

I have seen some studies showing minor Middle Eastern and Indian subcontinent admixture in Malagasy.

The original Malagasy explorers stopped over at coastal Kenya before sailing off to Madagascar.

I think they are mixed with Benadiris/Bravanese rather than with ethnic Kush Somalis.

I have seen some studies showing minor Middle Eastern and Indian subcontinent admixture in Malagasy.

The original Malagasy explorers stopped over at coastal Kenya before sailing off to Madagascar.[/QUOTE]

the arab and indian sub continent people are recent and still have their religions and language those somalis on the otha hand have been there ova 500yrs and mixed with the indigenous people of africans and indonesian decent.they retain neither language nor their religion. came across like a year or so ago ,may be i could find.

Last edited:
I

The original Malagasy explorers stopped over at coastal Kenya before sailing off to Madagascar.

the arab and indian sub continent people are recent and still have their religions and language those somalis on the otha hand have been there ova 500yrs and mixed with the indigenous people of africans and indonesian decent.they retain neither language nor their religion. came across like a year or so ago ,may be i could find.

sorry for DP, my computer funny at times.

Here, we report the first mitogenomes and associated autosomal genome-wide data of individuals from East Africa and the Arabian Peninsula who have been identified to carry the Malagasy motif. To investigate broader questions about Austronesian gene flow within the Indian Ocean, we also present an analysis of the mitogenomes of the Banjar population of Southeast Borneo, who are considered to be descendants of the ancestral population that migrated to Madagascar and Comoros, and explore how this population connects with the newly discovered Malagasy motif lineages in Somalia and Yemen
The name Madageiscar was first recorded in the memoirs of 13th-century Venetian explorer Marco Polo as a corrupted transliteration of the name Mogadishu, the Somali port with which Polo had confused the islan

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly I won't be surprised if you see Somali families living in Colombia. We are literally everywhere.

Oh ofc! This is the route that tahriibs take.

Don’t you know that they fly into Colombia with an Ethiopian passport where they then proceed to Panama and then on to the Mexican-US border (they do track through Guetemela and Costa Rica beforehand ). I hope I run into a distraught Xaliimo where I can play the hero :bell::mjlol:

He said most welcoming not highest population, but yeah Kenya and Uganda should be top 3, Zambia is the most welcoming though, MJs literally run the place and have the politicians in their pocket:shookgabre: they even recognized gaas as an African president and had him as Somalia’s representative
Loool i lied to a few zambians about being a sultan

How's Egypt not African? They are Third-World and poor as well, with an IQ of 80 and they are not doing better than Nigeria
:mjlol:
They're poor and stupid but hard working. That's why Egypt is far more developed than Nigeria. Most Africans love to sleep all day while Egyptians build build build and farm like crazy.

I noticed a lot of Africans assume Nigeria is developed (for African standards). It's a country of 200 million but only Abuja and very small chunks of Lagos are decent. Northern Nigerian students in Sudan literally consider Khartoum a first world city, that's how crap their country is.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1. Zambia

2. Tanzania

3. Uganda

4. Sudan

5.Mozambique

6. Ethiopia

7. Eritrea

(Egypt is welcoming but I don’t consider her African)

I want to go to Mozambique the name sounds exotic and sensual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending