TOP 5 individuals who most likely will die from a QARAX in our hell-hole

Discussion in 'General' started by Grigori Rasputin, Jul 13, 2019.

1. NotMyL

NotMyL "You are your best thing"

Ratings:
    +9,069
    At least they are trying to make a difference in their country. What have you been doing with your life? For a country to build there will be deaths along the way it’s normal, Somalia is rebuilding. You sound very envious, you wish you could go do something beneficial for your country and die as first class citizens instead of freezing your butt off in the ghetto btw whose to say you are safe in Columbus? For all you know you will be gunned down in one of your run-down gas station :francis:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. VIP

Ratings:
    +21,473

Being in Somalia ...feels like Saudia arabia in the 7th century, streets full of savage pagan arabs walking around with knife, waiting to slash your throat u unless......

u r protected by a qabil or a chief.

3. Basra

Ratings:
    +21,473

And u will die from a heart attack for eating chicken legs

4. NotMyL

NotMyL "You are your best thing"

Ratings:
    +9,069
    I don’t like chicken legs can I go while eating nuggets :banderas:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Basra

Ratings:
    +21,473

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Grigori Rasputin

Grigori Rasputin We'll know who's sane or insane in the future Patient Zero VIP

Ratings:
    +23,288
    I’m doing pretty good for my life. I’m level headed and I don’t play Russian roulette with my life. I have children who I support ( official and unofficial). I traverse the world enjoying life’s little offerings. I’m grateful to America for affording me such a life. I’m happy with my career and I can see it birthing me more financial satisfaction, Inshalah. I am grateful to America for affording me peace. I should not take it for granted by foolishly roaming around a land mine called Somalia.

Here’s comes your pathetic comparison. Kulahaa “you can get shot down at a gas station in Columbus”. Yes! That’s true but do you know the ratio? 4 in 100k are killed in the US.

You said that “in order for a country to be build blood must be shed “. In the French Revolution an a in every revolution blood has been spilled but Somalia ain’t going through revolution. Somalia is in the 14th century and has 600 years to go. One must not kid him/herself.

Waar tani yaa yiraahda caruur uun dhal oo ruwaayadan ka bax

• Like Like x 2
  7. AliUK

AliUK

Ratings:
    +2,208
    Who is the last one, instagram don't work.

8. Badeed

Badeed

Ratings:
    +397
    This lmao. This dude sounds like his envious of these people making big changes and having a bigger impact then he can ever have.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Grigori Rasputin

Ratings:
    +23,288
    She has entered the list of the draft to board the bus to aakhiro

She’s going live on social media chilling at Leedo Beach a wonderful way to commit suicide

#imNotNostradamusNorAmIARocketScientist #beauty&TheBeast

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  10. Calaf

Calaf Baking Baastada with the Ciyyalka Qurbajoogta

Ratings:
    +904
    The only reason why I am able to roam mogadishu whist being high profile is no social media nor pictures. Making these who post their location a risk!

11. Grigori Rasputin

Ratings:
    +23,288
    I swear these high profile idiots are on a mission to suicide. Do they not know they making their assassin’s job quite easy for them.

#No-Sympathy-coming-frm-me-in-the-coming-months-when-it-happens

12. Calaf

Ratings:
    +904
    May Allah Protet them. A word of adivce, do not post pics nor location if your in a war zone!
    Why did i not post a single pic on here or any other social. Because, I do not want to be seen or caught as "supporting" the "gaals"

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gibiin-Udug

Gibiin-Udug Boqoradda Dal-udug Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +47,135
    Is it true that girls get kidnapped by government officials in liido beach? I heard that if you dress well and go to Liido beach then you will get kidnapped.

14. Hardwork2019

Hardwork2019

Ratings:
    +78
    What you are saying doesnt make sense.

15. Southerner

Southerner

Ratings:
    +1,804
    I hope they pin this thread because you will look back on this with shame

16. Calaf

Ratings:
    +904
    Erm. No. But, there is a untolded thing on the Lido. There are girls, who wear makeup and look good, because they want to attract officials and do some haram acts for money. That is well known, but kidnapped?

17. Yukon_Niner

Yukon_Niner

Ratings:
    +1,295
    Don't mind her. She grew up on the dangerous coasts of puntland where pirate officials will come to your dusty village and whisk you away to become their concubine as tradition.

Some even become the pirate queen's after they murder the three other wives after their husband's death.

18. Calaf

Ratings:
    +904
    Damn!

19. Gibiin-Udug

Gibiin-Udug Boqoradda Dal-udug Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +47,135
    Aren’t you a government official? Ofcourse you would say this. Never mind.

20. Calaf

Ratings:
    +904
    No I am not a Offically paid government offical. If you want the truth, there are one case that I was told about that happened and was refered to the PM office of one "High-ranking" offical having forced a girl to "Temporary marriage" and had done "stuff" with her. Why was it reported to the PM. Since she had alleged that he Kidnapped her on the lido. She "Apparently told" her father, who himself was close to the PM and had told him. Now "Apparently" they are investiagating. That is the only case which is known of kidnapping in a form of a Shia "Temp marriage"

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted