TOP 5 individuals who most likely will die from a QARAX in our hell-hole

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Anyone near kheyre is safe and the bottom two you hate because they left ictirafland behind

No wlaahi!

For instance

Nimcaan is someone I admire. He has spoken his mind That’s fine with me.

This list is not about me runtii

It’s abt my expertise in the tragedy that is Somalia.

Nimcaan travels freely. Have you seen how he travels with Dj Subeer? They went on a road trip where the Snapchat addict Dj snapped away every little tuulo they were at.

Nimcaan is now part of the government but does not thinks so. A deadly combination of obliviousness and recklessness.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
dont forget Sheikh Kenyawi

images

And @Reiko Cousin Mukhtar 'somaliweyn ii jeclaadaa' nuur

mukhtar-nur-1.jpg

Afkaaga caana lagu qabay!

I contemplated having Mukhtar on the list but I only had too 5. I also took into consideration that he spends most of his time in Garoowe. In my top top 10 he would’ve been in it.

In my top 10 I’d also would have had these

The dude that’s left to the PM. He is rising fast in the ragtag Somali forces. He is going beyond his means. Best bet a jealous competitor in his unit will compromise him to the rebels.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are you doing habaar on these people?

I do not dabble in Habaar

Somalia itself is synonymous with habaar

My prediction is like the same prediction with America’s baseball game where they call it “America’s pastime “. Therefore Qarax is Somalia’s pastime and I’m just predicting the outcome of the national games to come.

No wlaahi!

For instance

Nimcaan is someone I admire. He has spoken his mind That’s fine with me.

This list is not about me runtii

It’s abt my expertise in the tragedy that is Somalia.

Nimcaan travels freely. Have you seen how he travels with Dj Subeer? They went on a road trip where the Snapchat addict Dj snapped away every little tuulo they were at.

Nimcaan is now part of the government but does not thinks so. A deadly combination of obliviousness and recklessness.
My father says that anyone who goes to xamar goes there to either die or waiting to die so i would not be surprised if hundreds die there like october 14 as i know some things never change

Afkaaga caana lagu qabay!

I contemplated having Mukhtar on the list but I only had too 5. I also took into consideration that he spends most of his time in Garoowe. In my top top 10 he would’ve been in it.

In my top 10 I’d also would have had these

The dude that’s left to the PM. He is rising fast in the ragtag Somali forces. He is going beyond his means. Best bet a jealous competitor in his unit will compromise him to the rebels.
You mean set him up but that elman girl is not a real soldier but a insta model

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So there is three of them which means two got a high chance of being caught or captured as prizes for those ruthless lunatics

All I’m saying is that they playing with Russian roulette

I will not shed any tear for anyone of them

For me it’s like a person on top of a skyscraper that’s ready to jump but so many people pleading with that person to come down safely but choosing to jump

For me it’s like a person on top of a skyscraper that’s ready to jump but so many people pleading with that person to come down safely but choosing to jump
I seen them jump or atleast try to jump so yeah everyone should live in country side where there is no crowds or buildings that these madmen can ram into

If their captured in outskirts of kismayoo i will rescue them but if not well let them call their adeer hassan shiekh to pay the ransom

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
WTF ADHEER IT'S LIKE YOU'RE MAKING A HITLIST FOT AL-SHABAAB

What’s the national pastime in America? Baseball, right? What do Las Vegas do on every pastime? They bet on them.

I’m just betting on our national pastime :manny: