Toothless SFG doesn't have a single federal state backing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The deal was signed by this administration, not the previous one. Indhaha iska tir ama ha iska tirin.
Somalis see you moryaans for what you are just that moryaans you can fool some of the people sometimes but you can't fool everybody every time.

Tell us why didn't reer galmudug cry any crocodile tears when Hassan shiekh was the first president of Somalia to ever visit jigjiga and to add insult to injury relinquished any claims Somalia had over that territory? Is it cause of the president qabil? Yet farmaajo is a traitor for simply executing a agreement that was signed by the previous government as he's obliged to under international law the gig is up moryaans no more isbaaro no more raping and pillaging the chickens are coming home to roost :trumpsmirk:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Somalis see you moryaans for what you are just that moryaans you can fool some of the people sometimes but you can't fool everybody every time.

Tell us why didn't reer galmudug cry any crocodile tears when Hassan shiekh was the first president of Somalia to ever visit jigjiga and to add insult to injury relinquished any claims Somalia had over that territory? Is it cause of the president qabil? Yet farmaajo is a traitor for simply executing a agreement that was signed by the previous government as he's obliged to under international law the gig is up moryaans no more isbaaro no more raping and pillaging the chickens are coming home to roost :trumpsmirk:
If you can't read these tweets let me read it for you. The first tweet says
my previous visit we agreed with the Ethiopian government for them to hand over the Somali prisoners that are locked up in their country

The Second tweet.
We succeeded in the deal with Ethiopia to hand us over 120 Somali prisoners following the deal Ethiopia and Somalia signed
referring to tweet number one.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you can't read these tweets let me read it for you. The first tweet says

The Second tweet. referring to tweet number one.
Qalbidhagax was arrested in baraxley by galmudug ask yourself why did the galmudug forces arrest him in the first place? It's not rocket science

What has the deal to release Somali prisoners from Somalia in Ethiopia got to do with anything? There's deals made with India Amongst other countries who also were freed Somalis from Somalia from prison thanks to president farmaajo and prime minister khayre you should pay homage

Whether habar gidir like it or not prime minister khayre is hawiye and under the 4.5 system he has every right to hold that position that was given to hawiye so keep crying hiraab cause he's not going anywhere anytime soon

Hirashabelles new president is a great mans and is focusing on economic prosperity. He has renounced the stance to support UAE.

What's incredible is that no such statements of condemnation with regards to Puntland/Jubaland siding with Saudi/UAE.

Everyday these spineless cowards expose themselves to the world for all to see, their duplicity, hypocrisy and double talk knows no bounds, they even had the nerve to stop Xaaf from landing in Mogadishu, of course no such thing for Puntland/Jubaland, I am sure you can see were this is heading.

What's the rush huuno ? I like to brew my citrus fruit nice and slow taking my time to enjoy every sip of that flavour, what's with the rush? is the expiry date approaching ?

You write to much awowe :noneck:you should write a book :samwelcome:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its against the constitution and rogue Xaaf will soon be replaced. He has pissed off major clans and will be thrown out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts