Too Much Toxicity İn Twitter

My mental health has suffered as a result of the insane hatred that Twitter users have for Somalis. Our reputation on that site has been further damaged by feminists, incels, BLM xaliimos, and CBB who make divisive posts that go viral every single day, and after that everyone starts boiling Somalis left and right. I got tired of it, And finally deleted Twitter. I've moved to Reddit and Facebook its more peaceful and less toxic, and there are more friendly people there.

I'm glad. While this is just another "oh woe is me, I'm being bullied" self-hate thread, at least you're taking action to set your mind away from that kind of filth. Too many here need to let go Twitter and Tiktok already, it's making them depressed.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe u need to go out to Tea with @Bazed and talk it over
Cat Mirror GIF

I'm glad. While this is just another "oh woe is me, I'm being bullied" self-hate thread, at least you're taking action to set your mind away from that kind of filth. Too many here need to let go Twitter and Tiktok already, it's making them depressed.
It's best for us to get off those sites. When a large number of Somalis switched to Tiktok and Twitter was when all this mess started, Facebook days were much more enjoyable since the platform's algorithm acted as a gatekeeping community, preventing outsiders from seeing our problems. Twitter and Tiktok Algorithm is open for everyone This is how the whole catastrophe began.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The posts about Somalia really get to me. So I’ve tried my best to orientate my new Twitter around things that I enjoy. Such as Japanese comics and animation.
Smart move, I've done the same. I'm banning the words "somalians" and that'll get rid of 90% Ajnabi posts.

Because somalis are too chronically online. Twitter is where all the bottom of the society of every ethnicity come together. Get off twitter and focus on yourself. It can get to you sometimes but focus on yourself and your future.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
If one's mental health was scored on a /100 scale my mental health goes down by 15 points automatically whenever I open that site.

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
My mental health has suffered as a result of the insane hatred that Twitter users have for Somalis. Our reputation on that site has been further damaged by feminists, incels, BLM xaliimos, and CBB who make divisive posts that go viral every single day, and after that everyone starts boiling Somalis left and right. I got tired of it, And finally deleted Twitter. I've moved to Reddit and Facebook its more peaceful and less toxic, and there are more friendly people there.
And people thought I was delusional when i said this affected me mentally
View attachment 308324

Trending

Latest posts