Toni Lahren, educated pro-abortion conservative snow bunny can’t find her Asgardian ViKang

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

Honestly, most men don’t care about a women’s degree. I think it’s a very worrying if a man was super concerned about if she’s rich. It doesn’t matter she makes millions because most likely, she’ll still want the man to be the main breadwinner. I think you as a women should be able to support yourself, but having to a degree or a six figure to get a quality guy is nonsense.
Toni seems like a very y person that likes to nitpick about everything. She seems like she would always compete with her man or would get jealous if he was way more successful than her.

Honestly, most men don’t care about a women’s degree. I think it’s a very worrying if a man was super concerned about if she’s rich. It doesn’t matter she makes millions because most likely, she’ll still want the man to be the main breadwinner. I think you as a women should be able to support yourself, but having to a degree or a six figure to get a quality guy is nonsense.
Toni seems like a very b****y person that likes to nitpick about everything. She seems like she would always compete with her man or would get jealous if he was way more successful than her.
Let her cry fam she’s not worth it she just wants men to do everything for her in life

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I think Toni wouldn’t be able to take Ben factchecking her every three seconds.

Precisely :gaasdrink:
He's autistic and she's always angry. Think of the entertainment those two could make :wow1:

Wifey could either play along and get rich or vacate her spot. America has basically become a reality tv show, might as well go fully into it and make some dough at the same time.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Her name is Tomi Lehren not Toni lol. She's not that great of debtor tbh, Trevor Noah pummeled her ass on his show 1 year ago. She was fired from her job at The Blaze TV after that interview.

Ben Shapiro is significantly smarter and more logical than any conservative commentator I have seen on the net. He eats Dems for breakfast and they're scared to debate him. I remember when he destroyed Cenk Uyghur of the TYT in 2018 Politicon, Cenk was outwitted and embarrassed for 1 hour. He looked sweaty and exhausted at the end of the debate.

Her name is Tomi Lehren not Toni lol. She's not that great of debtor tbh, Trevor Noah pummeled her ass on his show 1 year ago. She was fired from her job at The Blaze TV after that interview.

Ben Shapiro is significantly smarter and more logical than any conservative commentator I have seen on the net. He eats Dems for breakfast and they're scared to debate him. I remember when he destroyed Cenk Uyghur of the TYT in 2018 Politicon, Cenk was outwitted and embarrassed for 1 hour. He looked sweaty and exhausted at the end of the debate.

Ben Shapiro only wins against ignorant SWJ like uni students and the TYT group. He did an interview with a right-wing BBC journalist. He had a meltdown, called the guy a liberal then skipped out.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Ben Shapiro only wins against ignorant SWJ like uni students and the TYT group. He did an interview with a right-wing BBC journalist. He had a meltdown, called the guy a liberal then skipped out.

Ben accused him of being a lefty because of the BBC is a SJW libs news meme. Andrew Neil is a notoriously staunch conservative in the UK. American public figures get humiliated by European media. America is far too partisan (not that the UK isn't) and their public figures cannot handle heat from the media. Andrew wasn't even debating him, but posing legitimate questions.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I agree OP. I think most men, despite what they say don't care for a woman's degree. Of course, everyone would like someone they connect with on an intellectual level, but as a degree nowadays is largely a metric for earning potential it does not carry much value in the opposite sex for me. Likewise does her actual earnings. Anything past self-sufficiency has a greatly diminishing return. If I wouldn't want a woman at a 25k p.a. I wouldn't want her at 200k p.a. There is something extremely Unmasculine about going after a woman for her money or putting great emphasis on it, but most men don't I think. Except the legendary hobosexuals.

I agree OP. I think most men, despite what they say don't care for a woman's degree. Of course, everyone would like someone they connect with on an intellectual level, but as a degree nowadays is largely a metric for earning potential it does not carry much value in the opposite sex for me. Likewise does her actual earnings. Anything past self-sufficiency has a greatly diminishing return. If I wouldn't want a woman at a 25k p.a. I wouldn't want her at 200k p.a. There is something extremely Unmasculine about going after a woman for her money or putting great emphasis on it, but most men don't I think. Except the legendary hobosexuals.

In Tomi Lorens case she will also struggle with attracting men from her tax bracket because she is from Fox News. Since those men care greatly about image and unless they have the same perspective it will be impossible for them to be able to overlook her politics.

Ben accused him of being a lefty because of the BBC is a SJW libs news meme. Andrew Neil is a notoriously staunch conservative in the UK. American public figures get humiliated by European media. America is far too partisan (not that the UK isn't) and their public figures cannot handle heat from the media. Andrew wasn't even debating him, but posing legitimate questions.

His appointment to the BBC was a massive scandal because of his politics being so distance from what they usually present. The funny thing is Andrew Neil probably agrees with Ben Shapiro politically but just wanted him to explain to the viewers in a reasonable fashion.

If he was calm and expressed himself he could've won him and the viewers over for being honest. Most Brits are very racist and conservative but they like having a friendly image. So if Ben was friendly they would say BS like "he's a nice chap we just don't agree with his politics. "

BBC journalists are known for giving political figures a difficult time and interrogating them. It could've been alot more intense if it was someone like Jeremy Paxman.

Trending

Latest posts