Tomorrow is Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
Tomorrow the greatest project of the 21st century may unravel. What's your take, where do your interests lie? :axvmm9o:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No way will Britain exit. No way, regardless of the votes.

But I'm quite curious to see what would happen if they did. :oh6b81q:

Are you voting @McD30 ?

McD30

Bored to death
No way will Britain exit. No way, regardless of the votes.

But I'm quite curious to see what would happen if they did. :oh6b81q:

Are you voting @McD30 ?
I can't vote I am a migrant too. I don't think there will be any foul play, people fear change. The leave campaign never stood a chance in spending and in the media even though their case is stronger.

I can't vote I am a migrant too. I don't think there will be any foul play, people fear change. The leave campaign never stood a chance in spending and in the media even though their case is stronger.
So if vote leave win you and all the EUro trash will be kicked out

McD30

Bored to death
So if vote leave win you and all the EUro trash will be kicked out
Eurotrash as you call them, work and contribute more to the country than native Somalis by opening businesses. EU citizens increase employment overall. You need to re-evaluate your life and stop blaming others for your misery.
And leave won't win.. as I said people fear change.

Eurotrash as you call them, work and contribute more to the country than native Somalis by opening businesses. EU citizens in general increase employment overall. You need to re-evaluate your life and stop blaming others for your misery.
And leave won't win.. as I said people fear change.
You're probably crapping it lol it's ok

McD30

Bored to death
You're probably crapping it lol it's ok
This isn't Nazi Germany you nincompoop. We have employment contracts, millions of people won't be shipped off. I can stay at any rate since I meet the requirement for an Australian point system. Do something productive instead of chatting shit online! What is it to you if Eurotrash leave?

This isn't Nazi Germany you nincompoop. We have employment contracts, millions of people won't be shipped off. I can stay at any rate since I meet the requirement for an Australian point system. Do something productive instead of chatting shit online! What is it to you if Eurotrash leave?
lol Australian points based system lol we don't have that here. Btw I have nothing against euross and I'm voting remain there was no reason for you to lie it's ok after all

Status
Not open for further replies.