Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Malik%2BAmbar%2BTomb.jpg
Malik%2BAmbar%2BTomb%2BGrave.jpg
malik-ambar-tomb.jpg
032.jpg

Great thread and I hope the Indians look after their historical monuments. The African slaves brought to India have built a massive reputation as great leaders militarily and political.

Africans in India: From slaves to reformers and rulers

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30391686

African Descendants in India

About 50,000 to 70,000 Sidis (whose ancestors originally came from Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Lower Egypt, Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique) are scattered across a country of 1.2 billion people. No wonder most Indians have never heard of them and sometimes mistake them for foreigners.

https://www.lapiduscenter.org/1954-2/

I wonder if these Somali Sidis were slaves from other parts of Africa bought from Somalia or Somalis themselves, or came to India as traders?

Apollo

VIP

About 50,000 to 70,000 Sidis (whose ancestors originally came from Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Lower Egypt, Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique) are scattered across a country of 1.2 billion people. No wonder most Indians have never heard of them and sometimes mistake them for foreigners.

I wonder if these Somali Sidis were slaves from other parts of Africa bought from Somalia or Somalis themselves, or came to India as traders?

They mostly carry the Swahili/Bantu genome cluster. Unlikely that many Habeshas or Somalis were among their forebears:

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/07/on-the-genetic-structure-of-afro-indians/

Also, lots of them are intermixed with Indians (about 30%) and Siddis are no longer pure African.

CaliTedesse

VIP

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Malik Ambar was from Kambata what does that make him. The people of his region speak a Cushitic language.
he was a Madow sold by ethiopia

i dont understand how people think somalis and ethiopians where sold in to slavery when both where high iq civilization builders who where trading and making buisness, unlikely they where ever slaves

which is true

Apollo

VIP
Malik Ambar was from Kambata what does that make him. The people of his region speak a Cushitic language.

They are similar to South Oromos and Sidamas, a bit more of an affinity with Omotic peoples but mostly Cushitic.

i dont understand how people think somalis and ethiopians where sold in to slavery when both where high iq civilization builders who where trading and making buisness, unlikely they where ever slaves

which is true

Don't be so anti-intellectual and deny history because of inconveniences, some mainstream Ethiopians were sold into slavery but they did not form the bulk of slaves headed to the Middle East.

There were even cases of ethnic Arabians being sold to other Arabians.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Somali ports were huge slave export centres. The exports were mostly pagan Cushites as that was what we captured ourselves but we did export slaves that other groups captured and passed onto us. So Nilotes and Omotes captured by Ethiopians were also part of our trade.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They are similar to South Oromos and Sidamas, a bit more of an affinity with Omotic peoples but mostly Cushitic.

Don't be so anti-intellectual and deny history because of inconveniences, some mainstream Ethiopians were sold into slavery but they did not form the bulk of slaves headed to the Middle East.

There were even cases of ethnic Arabians being sold to other Arabians.
Ethiopians were never sold on mass they were powerful and always protected by their powerful state you need to give them credit the same obviously for somalis as well of course it includes us
horn of africans where unenslaverable apollo its just in our genetics

citizens are kept safe by the military just ask any modern state
only jungle people with no weapons or military to defend them got enslaved
Somali ports were huge slave export centres. The exports were mostly pagan Cushites as that was what we captured ourselves, but we did export slaves that other groups captured and passed onto us. So Nilotes and Omotics captured by Ethiopians were also part of our trade.

i doubt any cushites where ever sold on mass they are tough people for sure ethiopia with the might of Abyssinia somalis of course afars where warrior tribesmen and many oromos converted to islam by somalis who left them alone and became christian in ethiopia

only pagan nilotes and jungle people like omotics were sold on mass

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
i doubt any cushites where ever sold on mass they are tough people for sure ethiopia with the might of Abyssinia somalis of course afars where warrior tribesmen and many oromos converted to islam by somalis who left them alone and became christian in ethiopia

only pagan nilotes and jungle people like omotics were sold on mass
OromoSlaves.jpg

Beja1.jpg
Beja2.jpg

(From The Silk Roads: A New History of the World by Peter Frankopan)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Their are some cases but I meant majority of them were lucky
Thanks to hussein of bale

Who converted them to islam
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheikh_Hussein

He is the reason for why many oromos did not indure slavery or where not sold on mas
It's time that you face the facts sxb. 90% of slaves from the horn were sold through our ports. There is no such thing as Cushitic unity and our ancestors can attest to that. When we weren't converting them, we used their backs as leg rests.
:russ:

It's time that you face the facts sxb. 90% of slaves from the horn were sold through our ports. There is no such thing as Cushitic unity and our ancestors can attest to that. When we weren't converting them, we used their backs as leg rests.
:russ:
Some people on here take this Cushite crap way too seriously.

CaliTedesse

VIP

which is true
Dude even many Turkic people wereld sold into slavery or enslaved. Arabs some also were enslaved. Berbers in large numbers many were enslaved. So you are trying to tell me no Cushites were enslaved lol come on dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.