Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/toddler-scarred-life-after-being-13553253

:snoop:

c9GhHLJ.jpg

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Somali kids are true pisstakes wallahi. I dont like them or their dumb loudmouthed mothers (60% not all). Sending them to other countries wont help either. They are embarrassments with no adeb. They then expect their children to grow up to doctors and teachers without paying attention to their younger infant years. Hitting wont even help in situations like these

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's disgusting behavior, deport those bastards back to the bushes their parents were born.

Wallahi if that was my kid I would be livid.

What does them being "sarmalian" have to do with anything? They are fucking 3 year old babies. White people always have to make anything about race/ethnicity wallahi they have an agenda

Somali kids are true pisstakes wallahi. I dont like them or their dumb loudmouthed mothers (60% not all). Sending them to other countries wont help either. They are embarrassments with no adeb. They then expect their children to grow up to doctors and teachers without paying attention to their younger infant years. Hitting wont even help in situations like these

This is the funniest thing

Somali parents expect their kids to become super successful without any support or input from them, its basically setting them up to fail. They hand off their kids at every oppertunity to unaccredited "tuiton" centres and dugsis as if they are a substitute for actual parenting.

Then they wonder what happened to their "miskeen" children many years later.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
This is the funniest thing

Somali parents expect their kids to become super successful without any support or input from them, its basically setting them up to fail. They hand off their kids at every oppertunity to unaccredited "tuiton" centres and dugsis as if they are a substitute for actual parenting.

Then they wonder what happened to their "miskeen" children many years later.
Thry then get pissed when you tell them its their fault. It actually is. How can you raise a child by chatting on a phone 24/7 and shouting at your husband. They then receive benefits and send their kids to school and since they havent been taught ‘basic manners’ by their mothers, the kids end up as failures in exams and with poor behavioural scores.

Truly the twattest of twats

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
I feel very sorry for the baby who was bitten but her mother is not being fair. How can she make a 3 year old to be responsible? It is her job as parent to watch her baby, yes she say this happen when she look away for 1 minute but maybe the Somali mother was also looking away?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Kkkkkkkk Somalis carry that savage gene. There is no other to explain it although I am inclined not to believe this

Impossible , judging from those wounds you would need at leas 200 Newtons of force applied on the baby for 10-30 seconds.The pain from that would leave her screaming, where were the parents who heard the screaming? herr 6 year old brother was next to her and didnt help?

doesnt add up.Most likely the cadaan lady is mentally ill and abuses her child.She was also left blue too, she is using immigrants as an excuse for her sadistic behaviours.

@Apollo Ofc they would be able to tell the difference between a Somali & a Black African/Madow or any other dark-skinned races. Our unique features/physical appearance are way to distinct for ajnabis not to notice.

Its like night and day fgs
:mjlol:

I remember when I said Somali kids are not normal like three months ago and I was bombarded with dislikes. You see xoolo what I was talking about :camby: may Allah bless our parents for handling us I would've gone insane :damn:

I dont believe her. She is probably a racist and her post is getting shared all around alt-right platforms. Doubt they were “Samarlians”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending