Toddler Bitten 15 Times by 'Somalis' at Play Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Don't be surprised if she comes out with a book about the event, and there will be a passage saying: "The wild Samarlian, with his canjeero stained teeth, sunk his venomous teeth in the pure, snow white girl"

:drakelaugh:

People here so quick to believe anything negative about Somalis. I dont see how Somali kids are any worse behaved than other kids:francis:

I know!

I don't believe a toddler could do all that. I think she did this herself or her dog did and she is blaming an innocent Somali boy.

Too many coons in this thread. It's a damn baby. Should we take him to jail? I've seen children of all types of backgrounds misbehave, it's why they are called children.

is hagaajiya nacalad idin fuushayo idinka dagi waysaye. too much self nacayb.

Too many coons in this thread. It's a damn baby. Should we take him to jail? I've seen children of all types of backgrounds misbehave, it's why they are called children.

is hagaajiya nacalad idin fuushayo idinka dagi waysaye. too much self nacayb.

Somaha, taking the side of a racist chav over a Somali baby.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There's no way a kid could even do that kind of damage, this nacas needs to have her kid taken away

She's obviously lying. It was probably herself who injured her own child or some other white people. Whites are violent savages by nature.

Somalis will be the first group to be targeted in the West if the cadaans ever elect far-right politicians to power...

We'll be their new "Jews", the only difference will be that Somalis do not have the same political & economic power the Jews enjoyed in Germany back then lol
:mjohreally:

Somalis will be the first group to be targeted in the West if the cadaans ever elect far-right politicians to power...

We'll be their new "Jews", the only difference will be that Somalis do not have the same political & economic power the Jews enjoyed in Germany back then lol
:mjohreally:
They're mad because we're milking them dry. They better shut up and keep that welfare money coming.
:hillarybiz:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
why do I get this feeling this story is true if you've been around somali children you will know how brazy they are they be runnin wild were im from one kid in 2007 try to chase my sisters with a knife.....he was 5

Ramen

🌸
why do I get this feeling this story is true if you've been around somali children you will know how brazy they are they be runnin wild were im from one kid in 2007 try to chase my sisters with a knife.....he was 5
i also got chased by a somali kid with a knife

wallahi these somali kids are animals and their mothers wont spend time with their kids

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i also got chased by a somali kid with a knife

wallahi these somali kids are animals and their mothers wont spend time with their kids
it's so embarrassing how they behave in public buuq and qeyloo while their moms are busy on the fone not caring about people perception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending