TODAY'S news from Boocaame (got a question for PL ppl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Finally some good news, it seems this is a Somaliland program (banner in the back) maybe excited or the volunteers got paid to clean their community.

So is Boocaame under Somaliland administration and does anyone know where SL army is station last I heard it was east of Tukaraq.

This town changed hands too many times in 2018 can't keep track

I think it's just a quick 'igu sawir program"

Isolated cleaning activities with some political credited banners in the back is the cheapest form of getting a message out whilst taking few pictures..

I am not surprised, the entire dhulbahante lands are like this ...they sold their dignity and honour for few shillings..it's very sad indeed that an entire group of people are singing a different song each month..

Very sad

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It's the same as Las Anod and the other cities, SL will install programs and such to integrate them. This is not bad, I mean cleaning of the streets and getting paid is a good start.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland is proper taken advantage of in Sool but I understand...

Everytime they do anything in those border area village we see a video from a another village saying "we want some service too"

When Tukaraq got a few new water wells and MCH few days later Qoriley made a video of what they want from the Govt then Boocaame made a Somaliland video and now this place:

Somewhere in Xaysimo

Tukraq

VIP
Smart people, milking both admins, only time will tell who gets full control
Bro I talk to them the plan is to finesse both sides for development the loyalty is for the highest bidder, then create a khatumo state backed by the fgs. I think farmaajo is planning something soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.