TODAY member embarrassing’s propoganda comes to screeching halt! PL stops SFG building a Rd

The crooks wired 150k to unknown men to build a road. Why not do it through PL or the Puntland Highway Authority Agency?

Are three men going to build a road on their own? Which road? Was there a call send for construction companies to present their construction proposals?

Actually, they were not “random people” they were part of Bosaso road construction committee who PL had in charge of rebuilding the roads.

Whenever the President or PM make a promise to build something they make sure it happens by sending the money directly and holding them personally accountable for it. Let’s not pretend money for projects like roads and other things haven’t disappeared in PL before, it happened just recently with two major projects.

It’s the same thing with Garowe Stadium, they asked the PM to help, he promised, it was sent directly and completed. It wasn’t a problem then so why is it now?

Why would we refund the FGS money that they wasted on futile attempts to destabilize us? Either way, it's not like that money was ever going to Gedo so don't worry about it.
:pachah1:
How is having an important road being built destabilizing? Actually arresting them and making a huge problem out of a development project is destabilizing. You don’t care about right and wrong or development you’re such an easily influenced troll. Was is destabilizing with Garowe stadium above?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
How is having an important road being built destabilizing? Actually arresting them and making a huge problem out of a development project is destabilizing. You don’t care about right and wrong or development you’re such an easily influenced troll. Was is destabilizing with Garowe stadium above?
Sorry but PL has its own law when it come money outside PL. If N&N acting as there is no government like it happen on north mudug, to us its direct treat to PL. Who knows those with N&N are not with alkabab giving money to their friends on galgala. On those behavior officially you saying I dont recognize you. from 1991 till today xamar money coming to PL is didn't stop those years. PL will not tolerate anyone jump over constitution and law in PL.

Sorry but PL has its own law when it come money outside PL. If N&N acting as there is no government like it happen on north mudug, to us its direct treat to PL. Who knows those with N&N are not with alkabab giving money to their friends on galgala. On those behavior officially you saying I dont recognize you. from 1991 till today xamar money coming to PL is didn't stop those years. PL will not tolerate anyone jump over constitution and law in PL.
Where was this “destabilizing” energy with Garowe stadium?

Again, funds are normally sent to its respective state, this road project isn’t a new one it’s been trying to be built for a long awhile. I can even pull up tons on threads on here about it for the last few years. The committee PL put in charge of that project made the fed govt promise to support it, so they did like they have before.

Only thing making this an issue is the unreasonable reaction to it.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Where was this “destabilizing” energy with Garowe stadium?

Again, funds are normally sent to its respective state, this road project isn’t a new one it’s been trying to be built for a long awhile. I can even pull up tons on threads on here about it for the last few years. The committee PL put in charge of that project made the fed govt promise to support it, so they did like they have before.

Only thing making this an issue is the unreasonable reaction to it.
If you want to help PL. Give to the government that people represent. Simple right!.

If you want to help PL. Give to the government that people represent. Simple right!.
The people in charge of it directly appealed to the FG and they promised them, same with Gaalkacyo Stadium, now why is it different to Garowe Stadium? Why wasn’t that an issue? It’s the same thing. Bizarre overreaction if you ask me.

Later on if the money went missing or never made it to that specific project you’d blame the FG for only spending money on Xamar.

Farm

VIP
The people in charge of it directly appealed to the FG and they promised them, same with Gaalkacyo Stadium, now why is it different to Garowe Stadium? Why wasn’t that an issue? It’s the same thing. Bizarre overreaction if you ask me.

Later on if the money went missing or never made it to that specific project you’d blame the FG for only spending money on Xamar.

We don’t want the FGS’s stolen aid money, we want them to give PL it’s proper share of aid money that it collects in our name and focus on stabilizing xamar and the surrounding areas.

What took place here is clearly illegal, you go through state institutions to give money not some random people.

It’s very simple.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Every citizen has the right appeal for his government. For example if some citizen request a public home appeal, would they hand him the public home directly or it will be throw its local government the link between the national government and citizen?, We are now on 2019 and still xamar act as its 1988. World change so Somalia today. PL now represent people of 9 states of PL. Now again why N&N just give the money to PL same like they did with SL on the drought last year?.

We don’t want the FGS’s stolen aid money, we want them to give PL it’s proper share of aid money that it collects in our name and focus on stabilizing xamar and the surrounding areas.

What took place here is clearly illegal, you go through state institutions to give money not some random people.

It’s very simple.
If you’re going to respond don’t be a robot and respond to what I’m actually asking. I don’t need to hear your baseless talking points.

Again how is this different?

World

VIP
Seeing these qabiil obsessed losers arguing that Puntland is stopping this money being sent because it could be used to destabilize them or because it’s ahainst the law or because it could be sent to Al Shabab is hilarious.

Meanwhile Deni and other fat ministers just want to buy a house in Dubai with this money lmao.

Every citizen has the right appeal for his government. For example if some citizen request a public home appeal, would they hand him the public home directly or it will be throw its local government the link between the national government and citizen?, We are now on 2019 and still xamar act as its 1988. World change so Somalia today. PL now represent people of 9 states of PL. Now again why N&N just give the money to PL same like they did with SL on the drought last year?.
Every state is always allocated its funds, no one is talking about that. I’m talking about specific projects like the Garowe stadium funded directly by the FG. What’s the difference? Some projects money haven’t went directly to the projects in the past and the Govt promised them and know who to directly hold accountable for it if it’s squandered. They’re the local people in charge of the project.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Every state is always allocated its funds, no one is talking about that. I’m talking about specific projects like the Garowe stadium funded directly by the FG. What’s the difference? Some projects money haven’t went directly to the projects in the past and the Govt promised them and know who to directly hold accountable for it if it’s squandered. They’re the local people in charge of the project.
Here our main issue with centralism folks. You like to be giving orders and money from Xamar instead building a local government that you elect and care for you needs. N&N didnt think a sec PL softness as sign of weakness than those Qaat addict jeegaan. Federalism mean we share one country one law but doesn't says we obey in everything you saying to us. If ASWJ submit dhusamareeb security to xamar that their problem not ours. PL will not go back 1991.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Seeing these qabiil obsessed losers arguing that Puntland is stopping this money being sent because it could be used to destabilize them or because it’s ahainst the law or because it could be sent to Al Shabab is hilarious.

Meanwhile Deni and other fat ministers just want to buy a house in Dubai with this money lmao.
Yes how dare PL look out for its own interests, absolutely treasonous!

Here our main issue with centralism folks. You like to be giving orders and money from Xamar instead building a local government that you elect and care for you needs. N&N didnt think a sec PL softness as sign of weakness than those Qaat addict jeegaan. Federalism mean we share one country one law but doesn't says we obey in everything you saying to us. If ASWJ submit dhusamareeb security to xamar that their problem not ours. PL will not go back 1991.
Again brother, no one is talking about federalism, its the law. Im askig you a specific question. Where was this noise with Garowe Stadium?

World

VIP
Yes how dare PL look out for its own interests, absolutely treasonous!
Lol at thinking some random third world shit hole region actually gives that much of a damn about their own interest, this isn’t Europe or America mate. Only thing people are interested in is $$$.

Farm

VIP
Again brother, no one is talking about federalism, its the law. Im askig you a specific question. Where was this noise with Garowe Stadium?

In every federal country the federal government passes any monetary transactions to states through their respective federal state....by bypassing PL they aren’t acknowledging we are a state that’s what @FBIsomalia is trying to explain to you.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
In every federal country the federal government passes any monetary transactions to states through their respective federal state....by bypassing PL they aren’t acknowledging we are a state that’s what @FBIsomalia is trying to explain to you.
:francis: If I knew just few words was enough, I wouldn't write all those posts.

In every federal state the federal government passes any monetary transactions to states through their respective federal state....by bypassing PL they aren’t acknowledging we are a state that’s what @FBIsomalia is trying to explain to you.
Yes, and thats how it is currently done. But we are talking about specific projects, im repeating myself now but, when people appeal to the FG for funding like in the videos I posted, and these are not random people they are the people PL state has put in charge of these projects, for funding. If the FG promises to send it directly to make sure its not diverted or squandered how is that a problem? How long was the Bosaso road project ongoing? And the question ive been asking this entire time is where was the same energy for the Garowe Stadium project? It doesnt make sense. Why is one a problem and not the other?

If the FG doesnt do it you would say they only spend money on Xamar. Its very silly. *The actual people on the ground at least know the FG is ready to support the entire countries development anyway.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Wasn't the stadium an federal project payed by federal funds. roads in PL are state projects, and must be funded through state funds. The state funds do come from the federal fund, however you simply can't send a state office money directly by passing the state government

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Yes, and thats how it is currently done. But we are talking about specific projects, im repeating myself now but, when people appeal to the FG for funding like in the videos I posted, and these are not random people they are the people PL state has put in charge of these projects, for funding. If the FG promises to send it directly to make sure its not diverted or squandered how is that a problem? How long was the Bosaso road project ongoing? And the question ive been asking this entire time is where was the same energy for the Garowe Stadium project? It doesnt make sense. Why is one a problem and not the other?

If the FG doesnt do it you would say they only spend money on Xamar. Its very silly. *The actual people on the ground at least know the FG is ready to support the entire countries development anyway.
PL accusing N&N to by pass PL law. We see that on Dhusamareeb village and visit to north mudug without any notice. N&N try to play big games with PL regarding the laws. Their motive was clear to us. Going directly to those citizens its sign of old xamar 1991. Next time if they need anything they should come to xamar like old days. for your question why PL make commend on previous one and talked about this one. The answer is simple, N&N break the national law and PL law regarding federal funds.