TODAY KENYA OPENLY said “we’ll disregard the ICJ ruling. We’ll create problems for Somalia”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Kenya hinted at the “problems” it has in mind to further destabilize Somalia. Their non-secret goal is to give further acknowledgement of SL. Furthermore they intend to use warlord Madoobe to hold on to JL for them as a puppet state. They also intent to get a grip on GM administration. The other thing they have in mind is to push for selfish/corrrupt individuals (Abdirahman and Ina Sharmarke ) to be selected to be the next president of Somalia. The way they’re going about is to pressure the parliamentarians to select their “politicians” to office or else risk losing their assets in Kenya (many of them have hoarded money in Kenya).

RIP SOMALIA

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
And yet these people are still based in Kismaayo. Stupid Somalis wallaahi Somalis are so stupid. Imagine harboring your enemy wallaahi cajeeb.

And yet these people are still based in Kismaayo. Stupid Somalis wallaahi Somalis are so stupid. Imagine harboring your enemy wallaahi cajeeb.

Isaaqs were cheering and siding with Kenya because they offered aqoonsi (and khat)... Ahmed madobe and the Mohamed zubeer in jubbaland/nfd benefit from the status quo.

DRACO

VIP
Isaaqs were cheering and siding with Kenya because they offered aqoonsi (and khat)... Ahmed madobe and the Mohamed zubeer in jubbaland/nfd benefit from the status quo.

Dont get me wrong I support Somalia in this dispute with Kenya but what is happening is exactly what Somalia is doing to Somaliland. Somalia claimed our lands for decades and now Kenya is claiming somalia's territory . What goes around comes around bro i think its Allah's punishment on the FGS.

Are you Isaaq too?

Tukraq

VIP
Dont get me wrong I support Somalia in this dispute with Kenya but what is happening is exactly what Somalia is doing to Somaliland. Somalia claimed our lands for decades and now Kenya is claiming somalia's territory . What goes around comes around bro i think its Allah's punishment on the FGS.

Are you Isaaq too?

@Tukraq @AarLibaax @Qabille
Nope I’m a puntite

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol case in point.

Have you ever witnessed a more schizophrenic people than the Somali people. They have no idea of their standing in the world. The fact that they are the simple of what can happen when animals inhabit and rule a country.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I really do hope that they try to manipulate our elections or worse.

Take over Jubaland while you're at it as well.

Hopefully we'll also catch them partnering with Al Shabaab.

When we get our shit together in 2919 we'll then have an excuse to annex not only the nfd but everything to the lake of Victoria.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

When we get our shit together in 2919 we'll then have an excuse to annex not only the nfd but everything to the lake of Victoria.

What in god’s green earth!

Who’s alive and who’s dead. Does the world even exist then.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is where Ethiopia will jump in trust me Ethiopia will never let Kenya bully Somalia, it will jump in along with Somali Ethiopian troops and thus Somalia and Ethiopia will become brothers 4 life.

Tukraq

VIP

2919 kulaha lol

Kezira

disneylanders

Are you Isaaq too?
STFU Isaaq is claiming Samaroon and Dhulbahante territory so your whole reason is invalid Somalia will overcome Kenyan aggression. Somalia administration was the one that signed the Berbera port deal you bloody c*nt.

Are you Isaaq too?

I'm isaaq sxb. I'm not even for that failed state anymore we gotta stabilise and develop our own regions before we even think about centralism. I'm anti ajanabi... as much as I dislike the explosive southerners I hate adoons even more.

The truth is Kenya is all talk but little action and they are hurting from a failed Somalia so its in their longterm interest in a functioning Somalia believe it or not. Otherwise the blackhole of failed state, terrorism corruption will reach Kenya beyond NFD.

Are you Isaaq too?
Definitely the punishment of Allah I'm all for it Kenya must take jubbaland bithnillah
:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending