Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I thought it was Antwerp in Belgium. I was once there and was surprised at the relatively high number of Jews. I looked it up and found out that they are linked to the diamond industry. Typical (((Jews))).

I thought it was Antwerp in Belgium. I was once there and was surprised at the relatively high number of Jews. I looked it up and found out that they are linked to the diamond industry. Typical (((Jews))).

Nah, timojilics got a lockdown on precious metal/stone trade. If you've ever been to East Africa and the Gulf Arab countries, you'd know they own all the jewelry shops.

Apollo

VIP
Nah, timojilics got a lockdown on precious metal/stone trade. If you've ever been to East Africa and the Gulf Arab countries, you'd know they own all the jewelry shops.

My knowledge must be outdated on this. In Antwerp they were all claiming that they are #1 in diamonds.

Didn't think of this distinction. Since these items are small.

There is. It's like crude oil. There are the huge companies that survey, drill and pump out the oil. There are refineries (often the same company that did the drilling) and the there's the gas stations that sell then refined product.

Apollo

VIP
Gotta love wiki, they have info on everything:

''Over the course of the past decade, however, much of the wholesale diamond trade has been taken over by the Jain Indian community. With easy access to manufacturing centers in India, where production costs are significantly cheaper, the Jewish community has lost some of its influence as far as the diamond trade is concerned. However, the diamond business remains a common profession shared by most of the members of the Jewish community.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Antwerp#Demographics

Benjamin

någon :)

It's because they own a lot of diamond companies, you sound jealous :siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
India is an enigma. It has some of the smartest scientists and intellectuals in the world, and yet it is largely populated by animals in human form.

Brahmins and Jains are the clever ones. India's historic priestly class have been GMOed for intelligence. The other Indians are kinda stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending