To the dismay of Duchess, Southside Xirsi given a red carpet like a visiting head of State N Puntlan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He probably lied to the locals and told them he was MJ. If only they knew. His favorite past time activity is lying about his qabiil. This is the same guy who told everyone in Mn that his mom was dhulbahante. Talk about being ashamed!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

You know full well they were welcoming Ilhan. Reer Puntland dont know or care for no southside. He just happen to be there like an accessory.

He probably lied to the locals and told them he was MJ. If only they knew. His favorite past time activity is lying about his qabiil. This is the same guy who told everyone in Mn that his mom was dhulbahante. Talk about being ashamed!

You called it! In this very video he claims to be from Puntland.:mjlol:

what hurts more is them waving that arts and crafts project in the beginning which i assume is an attempt on the somalia flag? anyway.

Gambar

VIP
After going on YouTube you are completely right, he claims he's from "Khatuumo" state. If I listened correctly he also claimed he was born in Lascaanood. What is Khatuumo? Why does he lie about his qabiil and what is his true clan?
You know full well they were welcoming Ilhan. Reer Puntland dont know or care for no southside. He just happen to be there like an accessory.

You called it! In this very video he claims to be from Puntland.:mjlol:
He looks like an accessory everywhere Ilhan goes. He's trying to hold on to what little he has left of his masculinity.

Quick question, why is he with her 24/7? Is he a personal assistant or something? I've never seen a politicians husband/wife so active in their spouses career.

Not trying to be rude but an honest question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending