To the dismay of Duchess, Southside Xirsi given a red carpet like a visiting head of State N Puntlan

Discussion in 'General' started by Grigori Rasputin, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grigori Rasputin

Grigori Rasputin We'll know who's sane or insane in the future Patient Zero VIP

Ratings:
    +22,790
  2. Gibiin-Udug

Gibiin-Udug Boqoradda Dal-udug Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +46,415
    He probably lied to the locals and told them he was MJ. If only they knew. His favorite past time activity is lying about his qabiil. This is the same guy who told everyone in Mn that his mom was dhulbahante. Talk about being ashamed!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Duchess

Duchess HBIC

Ratings:
    +14,367
    You know full well they were welcoming Ilhan. Reer Puntland dont know or care for no southside. He just happen to be there like an accessory.

You called it! In this very video he claims to be from Puntland.:mjlol:

4. Knowthyself

Knowthyself

Ratings:
    +5,811
    what hurts more is them waving that arts and crafts project in the beginning which i assume is an attempt on the somalia flag? anyway.

5. Gambar

Gambar

Ratings:
    +14,842
    After going on YouTube you are completely right, he claims he's from "Khatuumo" state. If I listened correctly he also claimed he was born in Lascaanood. What is Khatuumo? Why does he lie about his qabiil and what is his true clan?
    He looks like an accessory everywhere Ilhan goes. He's trying to hold on to what little he has left of his masculinity.

6. Magan

Magan

Ratings:
    +951
    Quick question, why is he with her 24/7? Is he a personal assistant or something? I've never seen a politicians husband/wife so active in their spouses career.

Not trying to be rude but an honest question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.