To people who've posted their photos here

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Do you get paranoid about people recognising and going through your account?

I've only ever posted photos of my feet, arm and leg. Every voice recording I've done was messed around with till I made sure it can't be pinned to me and I still feel paranoid about someone figuring out it's me.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I do have some pictures here that I haven't taken down, but my profile has been on private since day one.

Honestly I do not understand why people here are so afraid of showing their faces except for maybe those with controversial beliefs, for me there's nothing I'd say here that I wouldn't IRL and strangers already see me everytime I do my groceries. "so where's your face Sir Canjeero Enthusiast" you might ask. To that I say No, I do not feel like it since Calvin Candy is doing such a tremendous job.

Apollo

VIP
I do have some pictures here that I haven't taken down, but my profile has been on private since day one.

Honestly I do not understand why people here are so afraid of showing their faces except for maybe those with controversial beliefs, for me there's nothing I'd say here that I wouldn't IRL and strangers already see me everytime I do my groceries. "so where's your face Sir Canjeero Enthusiast" you might ask. To that I say No, I do not feel like it since Calvin Candy is doing such a tremendous job.

Cancel culture (it's real) will make you self-censor once you post your pics, unless you don't care about reputation. Makes this place less fun.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I thought that only applied to celebrities

youd be suprised lol. dont you remember that canadian black girl who used to tweet hella hate for somalis and she got fired from her nissan job? shit like that is common. if anything, cancel culture is worse for commonfolk, who dont even have money to fall back on.

Even if where I live there's not that much Somalis, I would be paranoid to know that my photo is on a forum. Anonymity is a treasure that I cherished too much to throw it away in a forum from the shit-ass of the Internet

@x z

@Radical Canjeerorism lives in Kenya where cancel culture is nowhere near the level it is in the West. I think that made him wonder. In the West it is extremely risky to say anything taboo on gender, sexuality, religion, or race.
If you live in Africa, you really don't have to fear of being cancelled because they have a different using of the internet because they have less bandwidth than in the Western countries
But since like three or four years. Even the normal citizens of the west can be cancelled. At least, we have the black and Muslim badge to protect us from those vipers

It depends, South Africans have some kind of cancel culture due to Westernization and with their taboos on race, rest of Africa probably not so much.
That's true,
and West African countries dhalinyaro are more busy scamming boomers from Europe to steal their money by pretending to be a Nigerian prince or a young Ivorian chick

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Well , this site is an anonymous forum not like Facebook or Twitter any social media platform i don't usually care
when it's social circle. But I'm still vigilant I'm not much of an internet user anyway
On anonymous forums nah bra that's crazy , internet are full of creeps
hence many here do not want people to recognise them I guess, I wouldn't post my face here because I don't want my face ending up in a random site.

I've only ever posted photos of my feet, arm and leg. Every voice recording I've done was messed around with till I made sure it can't be pinned to me and I still feel paranoid about someone figuring out it's me.
I never post anything, not my voice or face. Don’t want people in real life to recognize me kkkkk

Getting cancelled over saying something as basic as "there are only 2 genders" losing positions in post-secondary education or at a career is a very threatening thought. It's sad that people have to censor themselves on the internet, a place once thought of as the "digital wild west" has become more similar to primary school if anything, getting punished for saying a naughty word in class and being sent to the digital detention room as a result.

Last edited:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I’ve had leftists try to cancel me on fb but it fails because my money and connection is for non-blacks that don’t like them. Whomp whomp .

If you have got a fb or instagram and you post your pics there, i don't understand why you would be paranoid or scared to post a profile pic of yours in here. I guess everyone in here is playing another version of themselves and no one is in their authentic self. Ya'all are catfish!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I once posted pic on accident. It was taken down pretty quick shoutout to whatever mod did that.

I felt kinda nervous at the time, I obv wouldn't have done it knowingly. I have many Vocaroos up.

I don't have fear with the voice, as I don't hang with Somalis that much IRL. Its calm.

Trending