To People From Sanaag/Sool whom do you prefer

whom do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I come from Lascanood and I prefer Somaliland than being in Puntland:banderas:What do you think?
:whoa:Don't hate:sass2:We will rebuild the republic.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I think Reer Bossaso are voting for Puntland and the same for Somaliland.:mugshotman:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
UPDATE: Somaliland entered the Yubbe town with 50 vehicles.

Seems like Somaliland are working on increasing their presence in Sanaag like they've secured Sool...

UPDATE: Somaliland entered the Yubbe town with 50 vehicles.

Seems like Somaliland are working on increasing their presence in Sanaag like they've secured Sool...

No one wants their monies stolen or for KufsiLand to fondle their kids:susp:. Warsangeli waa autonomous for mostly and will realize KufsiLand is a fraud state:susp:

Bohol

VIP
A federal state or autonomous tribal areas funded by the federal government is the best option for Sanaag & Sool.

Puntland should give up on ssc regions and lobby for a federal state(whole of sool + sanaag). Both dhullos and warsans aren't buying what puntland is selling and will continue to flip flop or threaten to flip flop like boocame. Make lelkase VP and cut down the number of mps

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
@SirLancelLord is grossly overestimating SL presence in Eastern Sanaag, Yubbe has but one administrative office and its dead, besides Yubbe is a tribal area no Jegaani comes to the Warsan side, the HY side as well has no SL presence. This ain't Sool sxb

Don't know why it's news now, as Somaliland was in Yubbe way before....

Lots of PLers complaining benzene that's all they can do they know how they got kicked out of most of Sool and won't be able to defend against Somaliland moving into sanaag

Now:

Last year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts