To People From Sanaag/Sool whom do you prefer

whom do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why it's news now, as Somaliland was in Yubbe way before....

That's the same HY commander of Sanaag Branch of the army "ina bootaan"

Now:

Last year

I never said they weren't, their administration is non existent shallow at best, a few photo ops won't change what happens on the ground, and sxb I was there last year not a single Jeegani was present

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I never said they weren't, their administration is non existent shallow at best, a few photo ops won't change what happens on the ground, sxb I was there last year not a single Jeegani was present

Give it time, but what would you say if Somaliland started building schools hospitals etc..

The SDF is managed by outsiders because of government misuse. And now they're buildimg a Jetty in Maydh and the Los Qoray is next

Give it time, but what would you say if Somaliland started building schools hospitals etc..

The SDF is managed by outsiders because of government misuse. And now they're buildimg a Jetty in Maydh and the Los Qoray is next
You can have Yubbe, LQ, Badhan, Hadaaftimo etc, I don't rate reer Sanaag except for Dubays in Dhahar they ride or die for the blue flag.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You can have Yubbe, LQ, Badhan, Hadaaftimo etc, I don't rate reer Sanaag except for Dubays in Dhahar they ride or die for the blue flag.

Actually last year the Ministry of Health and Hargeisa Hospital sent supplies to help then deal with a cholera outbreak.

Somaliland is just using bigger gun diplomacy but very slowly, I believe Somaliland knows PL won't take them on and off they do the Sanaag bench is enough plus a few reinforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts