To fellow atheists: what was Mohammad’s motivations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is false lol I live my life peacefully and I don’t care about Islam. Its just saddening to see my people still follow this religion. It literally destroys every country it touches like some sort of metastatic malignancy it devours its host until nothing is left of humanity... from womans freedom, human rights in general, to minorities etc. go visit once great countries like egypt, Iraq or Iran and even our motherland see for your self how they are now.

You are morally devoid of any human decency. I've seen some of your posts. I find it reprehensible that someone like you can even talk about human rights when all the rights you care about is intolerable even to Muslims and non Muslims alike. Now enough of that.

When are you going to make a Youtube video of your 'coming out'?

If not, keep it hush .

These guys should realise very quickly that they will not be accepted in Somali society. Go and fit in with others. Don't ever dream that Somalis will ever acceot you in a million years. You will die hiding in shame, never fully expressing yourself. You will live a lie until you reach the grave.

Most of these guys are trolls anyways loooool
Most Mali Christians practice openly. Canada is a safe nation. Christianity will conquer all Somali lands.

You are morally devoid of any human decency. I've seen some of your posts. I find it reprehensible that someone like you can even talk about human rights when all the rights you care about is intolerable even to Muslims and non Muslims alike. Now enough of that.

When are you going to make a Youtube video of your 'coming out'?

If not, keep it hush .
Imagine taking forums on the internet seriously :yloezpe:

These people. Unable to move on, whatsoever. Goes to show how happy and at peace they are, with their choice. I can literally smell the fear they have burning inside them. Rather pathetic and sad, to be honest.

Facts
Whoever should think that Allah will not support [Prophet Muhammad] in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]? (22:15)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I got very angry just reading the title, Nabigeena suuban xita laga xishoon mayo, war miyaadaan Alle ka baqin iyo ayaanti ugu dambaysa?

This is the reason I will never have children in these godless societies. The diagusting views displayed here prove my point. I rather die than produce one kaafir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending