To fellow atheists: what was Mohammad’s motivations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We obviously don’t believe he was a prophet of Allah.

So what was his motivations for inventing Islam?

I think he was mentally insane.

But if that’s the case, wouldn’t people recognize his insanity?

He was obviously schizophrenic. Hearing someone talk to you in a cave? He was self serving and made the religion for personal gain and control.

He allowed himself 11 wives, 20% of all treasures found in war even though he never participated in war, had many slaves, etc etc

He was obviously schizophrenic. Hearing someone talk to you in a cave? He was self serving and made the religion for personal gain and control.

He allowed himself 11 wives, 20% of all treasures found in war even though he never participated in war, had many slaves, etc etc

His conquests were in Medina.

What did he hope to achieve in Mecca?

He was nearly assasinated many times and lived with threats and physical harm.

Why continue?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
These people. Unable to move on, whatsoever. Goes to show how happy and at peace they are, with their choice. I can literally smell the fear they have burning inside them. Rather pathetic and sad, to be honest.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Umar ibn Al Khattab (the second caliph after Abu Bakr) states that: I visited Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he was lying on a mat. I sat down and he drew up his lower garment over him and he had nothing (else) over him, and that the mat had left its marks on his sides. I looked with my eyes in the storeroom of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I found only a handful of barley equal to one sa' and an equal quantity of the leaves of Mimosa Flava placed in the nook of the cell, and a semi-tanned leather bag hanging (in one side), and I was moved to tears (on seeing this extremely austere living of the Holy Prophet), and he said: Ibn Khattab, what wakes you weep? I said: Apostle of Allah, why should I not shed tears? This mat has left its marks on your sides and I do not see in your storeroom (except these few things) that I have seen; Caesar and Chosroes are leading their lives in plenty whereas you are Allah's Messenger. His chosen one, and that is your store! He said: Ibn Khattab, aren't you satisfied that for us (there should be the prosperity) of the Hereafter, and for them (there should be the prosperity of) this world? I said: Yes. [Book 009, Number 3507]

Also A'isha reported that the pillow on which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) reclined was of leather stuffed with palm fibre. (See also Saheeh Bukhari, Volume 8, Book Pertaining to Making the Heart Tender, Hadith number 463)

Nearby, rooms reserved for the Prophet's household were built of stones and adobe bricks with ceilings of palm leaves. [Bukhari 1/71,555,560; Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/56]

So here we observe that the Prophet (peace be upon him) definitely did not live in a palace nor slept on luxurious beds.

Abu Hazim narrated:

I asked Sahl bin Sad, "Did Allah's Apostle ever eat white flour?" Sahl said, "Allah's Apostle never saw white flour since Allah sent him as an Apostle till He took him unto Him." I asked, "Did the people have (use) sieves during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle?" Sahl said, "Allah's Apostle never saw (used) a sieve since Allah sent him as an Apostle until He took him unto Him," I said, "How could you eat barley unsifted?" he said, "We used to grind it and then blow off its husk, and after the husk flew away, we used to prepare the dough (bake) and eat it."

Despite his responsibilities as a prophet, a teacher, a statesman, and a judge, Muhammad (peace be upon him) used to milk his goat, mend his clothes, repair his shoes, help with the household work, (Musnad Ahmad, Hadith number 23606 and declared authentic by Shaykh Albani in Saheeh Al Jaami', Hadith number 4937)

Aisha narrated: The Prophet died while his armor was mortgaged to a Jew for thirty Sa's (about 90 kilograms) of barley. [Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 5.743]

Think about it, he is a president. But his household does not eat white flour, but barley. Sometimes he cannot find money even to buy barley and he leaves his armor for a pledge.

Even the Roman leader Herecules acknowledged that the Prophet (SAW) was noble, because the poor were his first followers, and his ppl never once called him a liar. Our Prophet (SAW) is free from these trash that can't let go of Islam. Keep being sad that your ppl won't accept you :mjlol:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
[QUOTE="Norwegian-Somali, post: 1115026, member: 5581"[/QUOTE]
"The lies which well meaning zeal has heaped around this man are disgraceful to ourselves only. A sileny great soul, one of that whi cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world's Maker had ordered so."

Thomas Carlyle in "Heroes and Hero Worship..."

Umar ibn Al Khattab (the second caliph after Abu Bakr) states that: I visited Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he was lying on a mat. I sat down and he drew up his lower garment over him and he had nothing (else) over him, and that the mat had left its marks on his sides. I looked with my eyes in the storeroom of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I found only a handful of barley equal to one sa' and an equal quantity of the leaves of Mimosa Flava placed in the nook of the cell, and a semi-tanned leather bag hanging (in one side), and I was moved to tears (on seeing this extremely austere living of the Holy Prophet), and he said: Ibn Khattab, what wakes you weep? I said: Apostle of Allah, why should I not shed tears? This mat has left its marks on your sides and I do not see in your storeroom (except these few things) that I have seen; Caesar and Chosroes are leading their lives in plenty whereas you are Allah's Messenger. His chosen one, and that is your store! He said: Ibn Khattab, aren't you satisfied that for us (there should be the prosperity) of the Hereafter, and for them (there should be the prosperity of) this world? I said: Yes. [Book 009, Number 3507]

Also A'isha reported that the pillow on which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) reclined was of leather stuffed with palm fibre. (See also Saheeh Bukhari, Volume 8, Book Pertaining to Making the Heart Tender, Hadith number 463)

Nearby, rooms reserved for the Prophet's household were built of stones and adobe bricks with ceilings of palm leaves. [Bukhari 1/71,555,560; Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/56]

So here we observe that the Prophet (peace be upon him) definitely did not live in a palace nor slept on luxurious beds.

Abu Hazim narrated:

I asked Sahl bin Sad, "Did Allah's Apostle ever eat white flour?" Sahl said, "Allah's Apostle never saw white flour since Allah sent him as an Apostle till He took him unto Him." I asked, "Did the people have (use) sieves during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle?" Sahl said, "Allah's Apostle never saw (used) a sieve since Allah sent him as an Apostle until He took him unto Him," I said, "How could you eat barley unsifted?" he said, "We used to grind it and then blow off its husk, and after the husk flew away, we used to prepare the dough (bake) and eat it."

Despite his responsibilities as a prophet, a teacher, a statesman, and a judge, Muhammad (peace be upon him) used to milk his goat, mend his clothes, repair his shoes, help with the household work, (Musnad Ahmad, Hadith number 23606 and declared authentic by Shaykh Albani in Saheeh Al Jaami', Hadith number 4937)

Aisha narrated: The Prophet died while his armor was mortgaged to a Jew for thirty Sa's (about 90 kilograms) of barley. [Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 5.743]

Think about it, he is a president. But his household does not eat white flour, but barley. Sometimes he cannot find money even to buy barley and he leaves his armor for a pledge.

Even the Roman leader Herecules acknowledged that the Prophet (SAW) was noble, because the poor were his first followers, and his ppl never once called him a liar. Our Prophet (SAW) is free from these trash that can't let go of Islam. Keep being sad that your ppl won't accept you :mjlol:
The prophet SAW didn't even allow the Companions to stand up when he came in the room yet Shias and Sufis kiss their Imams foots.

You've lost it sister and what you said was false and I can educate you on that.
I haven’t beloved ^_^ Islam isnt a religion of peace....no monotheistic religion that preaches the same good vs bad spiel is peaceful. judaism and christianity as well.

I think its the 'Atheists' who can never seem to move on.

It's actually a punishment from Allah, they will die with Islam on their tongues. So in fact they never really left Islam afterall.

These guys should realise very quickly that they will not be accepted in Somali society. Go and fit in with others. Don't ever dream that Somalis will ever acceot you in a million years. You will die hiding in shame, never fully expressing yourself. You will live a lie until you reach the grave.

Most of these guys are trolls anyways loooool

Instead of spamming about Islam 24/7 anonymously go and show your faces on Youtube with your name, qabiil, city etc.

Then I will respect you wallahi. Until then yall are just in.

I think its the 'Atheists' who can never seem to move on.

It's actually a punishment from Allah, they will die with Islam on their tongues. So in fact they never really left Islam afterall.
This is false lol I live my life peacefully and I don’t care about Islam. Its just saddening to see my people still follow this religion. It literally destroys every country it touches like some sort of metastatic malignancy it devours its host until nothing is left of humanity... from womans freedom, human rights in general. go visit once great countries like egypt, Iraq or Iran and even our motherland see for your self how they are now.

These guys should realise very quickly that they will not be accepted in Somali society. Go and fit in with others. Don't ever dream that Somalis will ever acceot you in a million years. You will die hiding in shame, never fully expressing yourself. You will live a lie until you reach the grave.

Most of these guys are trolls anyways loooool
Instead of spamming about Islam 24/7 anonymously go and show your faces on Youtube with your name, qabiil, city etc.

Then I will respect you wallahi. Until then yall are just in.
ur gonna give urself a hernia relax

Islam is for retards. I will keep bashing it. The media is already pushing anti-Islam narratives which is good. In the USA, Muslims are the least liked religious group

Status
Not open for further replies.