To all the americans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You americans need to redeem yourselves in 2020. I suggest you do yourselves and the humanity a favour by voting for this highly technical and inspirational asian fellow, Andrew Yang.

Let's transition from a fake orange to real orange.:pachah1:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You americans need to redeem yourselves in 2020. I suggest you do yourselves and the humanity a favour by voting for this highly technical and inspirational asian fellow, Andrew Yang.

Let's transition from a fake orange to real orange.:pachah1:
An asian interesting

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No America doesn’t lose cyberwars especially not to chinamen. The entire internet was made in America. There’s things the military can do with it that nobody knows
Chinese are way better at tech than America. They're probably 2nd after Russia. America's :Sutehja:

He’s a chinaman. Chinese and Russians can never be Americans. They love their home countries too much and would rather see their own people as the worlds number 1 superpower
That is not true. Most chinese americans are completely assimilated. Your racial bias is clouding your judgement. From your logic, all the presidents should be white anglo-saxons.

This is a perfect example why people look down americans. Instead of checking the man's political views, you dismiss him completely based on his race.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Sorry we don’t trust the Chinese and Mexicans
I am voting for the Jewish progressive man:cool:
Anyway Trump will get his two terms if killary runs again.

Sorry we don’t trust the Chinese and Mexicans
I am voting for the Jewish progressive man:cool:
Anyway Trump will get his two terms if killary runs again.
Has the chinese or mexican americans given you any reason not to trust them on a political level? Just name one instance where a chinese american politician has done something shady for the mainland china.

The progressive jew is also a good option, but i don't even know if he's going to run in 2020.

Both Hillary and Trump =:trash:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Has the chinese or mexican americans given you any reason not to trust them on a political level? Just name one instance where a chinese american politician has done something shady for the mainland china.

The progressive jew is also a good option, but i don't even know if he's going to run in 2020.

Both Hillary and Trump =:trash:
Maybe I am just being biased cause I don’t like the rude Chinese immigrants. Chinese Americans do well academically but lack social skills, confidence. and they don’t take leadership roles
Trump and Hillary are trash but people dislike Hillary more.

I think Bernie will run again

That is not true. Most chinese americans are completely assimilated. Your racial bias is clouding your judgement. From your logic, all the presidents should be white anglo-saxons.

This is a perfect example why people look down americans. Instead of checking the man's political views, you dismiss him completely based on his race.

Clearly you just don’t understand how some things in lift work. Chinamen are eternal enemies of the US, same as the Russians. The only reason why Russians even got nukes is because they stole the information by way of Eastern European immigrants in the US. Some things aren’t as easy and simple as you want them to be. China and Russia have agents in the US and they could be anybody. Can’t trust them. Look how the Russians played the long game with President Trump.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I like Trump to be elected again.... cause he's pure comedy.

I don't want no boring president:susp:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.