To all Somali Political Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
OP what a dumb question. Somalia sees Somaliland as being part of Somalia, so its natrual for them to engage with issues that happen in other parts of the country as they see. Self defeating argument.

waraabe

Your superior
The Isaaq are the most treacherous (and unintelligent) of Somali people. They genuinely think it's ok for their clan to have a country all on their own. The problem with every clan having a country is somehow lost on them. They sell their people out and sow chaos in pursuit of a really dumb goal.
@waraabe weigh in you transsexual weirdo

what are you going to do about it, amisom bucket :farmajoyaab:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Have you ever seen any Somalilander care that much about Somalia's politics because and it's inner workings. I'll answer this straight up - we don't care coz it's alien to us. Yes I understand Somalilands political atmosphere is vibrant with something happening everyday with some sort of "accountability" but can you lot busy leave us alone.
You are asking us to be ignorant of information. We don't support ignorance in the land of sand and sea. That's why when you read the World Bank survey Puntland outperforms Somaliland in all socio economic indicators including education.

will neva believe that link,theres no way pl can eva reach Somaliland.population wise.

hhh salty puntites.

puntland-180k
Somaliland-3.5 million.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
It goes both ways, Somalis from both sides take shots but what I can't condone is you bringing down rape victims. Lets go our separate ways I have my eyes set on a bigger prize besides I'm not anti Somaliland I'm just anti Ethiopia. I neither support nor object to such a deal that could benefit you on the long run but your benefactors is helping the people that dammed my river. My River or your Port which matters the most, for me its the river, for you its the port. I'm anti Ethiopia and the UAE being its ally makes it my enemy by association :ivers:

Yeah tru bruv, but we can still use them to our advantage. Because today's world is all about money and economy. We may have different governments representing our people but we must remain united. I saw first hand on my travels in LasAnod Burco Hargeisa people from there travel to Somalia for business and the same the other way. Some mothers in garowe take their kids to LasAnod for school coz it's cheaper and there is no hate.

This deal may seem bad from % but in return for the amount of infrastructural development it's well worth it as having a European style motorwayCost hundreds of millions we can't afford that but we getting it for free

I wanna change this platform that instead we have swearing matches we have healthy debates and share pictures of our countries/cities achievements.

Peace & Love

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Got a question for all Somalia peeps, why do you care so much about politics within Somaliland. Every news article that has Somaliland included or in the title you lot are always the first one to talk about it.

Have you ever seen any Somalilander care that much about Somalia's politics because and it's inner workings. I'll answer this straight up - we don't care coz it's alien to us. Yes I understand Somalilands political atmosphere is vibrant with something happening everyday with some sort of "accountability" but can you lot busy leave us alone.

You lot want us in a union so bad but the sheer majority of us don't want to which is higher in the diaspora. You do realise a union requires to willing parties not one that is forced as the more you guys try to force it to further it becomes a reality

Reason you dont see Somaliland Politicians not talking or interfering with Somalia is because they distance themselves from them and see them as an enemy all because of past bullshit

Im gonna be honest Neither Somalis or Somaliland are good both are shitholes

And the politicians aswell Its all just for show "Somaliland is democratic" if thats the case Wheres the freedom of speech? and controlling what media and the news can publish

Im from Somaliland and Im proud of My country But Im not a blind sheep that believes in supporting everything thats got to do with Somaliland just cause Im from there

The country is slowly getting better But believe me theres no worse than seeing qabiilists in Somaliland and theres plenty all believing the fairytale bullshit they have Grown up with that Mogadishu is the enemy and that their clan is the BEST

freedom of speech exists in Somaliland and actually everywhere in Somalia,,Don't you look at TVs on how running mouths talking shit about govt officials.

Mercury

VIP
If Somaliland and Somali politicians had a brain they would cast their issues aside and work together they could make alot of money

Instead every idiot in Office wants to work there for 2 reasons only fill his pockets and make a name for himself

Mercury

VIP
freedom speech exists in Somaliland and actually everywhere in Somalia,,Don't you look at TVs on how running mouths talking shit about govt officials.
No it dont exist why you think Nimcaan Hilaac was jailed and dabcasar ?

No it dont exist why you think Nimcaan Hilaac was jailed and dabcasar ?

am not actually familiar on what bases but ovall very democratic. you can argue the same about trump America.
is it democratic to profile you at the airports in the west?

Status
Not open for further replies.