To all Somali Political Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Got a question for all Somalia peeps, why do you care so much about politics within Somaliland. Every news article that has Somaliland included or in the title you lot are always the first one to talk about it.

Have you ever seen any Somalilander care that much about Somalia's politics because and it's inner workings. I'll answer this straight up - we don't care coz it's alien to us. Yes I understand Somalilands political atmosphere is vibrant with something happening everyday with some sort of "accountability" but can you lot busy leave us alone.

You lot want us in a union so bad but the sheer majority of us don't want to which is higher in the diaspora. You do realise a union requires to willing parties not one that is forced as the more you guys try to force it to further it becomes a reality

Somaliland is a region that belongs to all somalis hence were part of the politics.

Somaliland and its flag is made up thing nothing more.

I disagree with most i hope Somaliland succeeds in becoming a rich nation so that we can later help our southern brothers to defeat al-shabaab. There's no point in both north and south being dragged down the the south's inability to defeat al-shabaab.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Yeah Somaliland seems to be moving compared to the hopeless Puntland and Mogadishu.

Sorry to burst your bubble @Cognitivedissonance ...
Puntland is not hopeless but Cognitivedissonance sure is. He is a lost cause and a displaced darood in Jubbaland. He suffers from an identity crisis.

I once witnessed a true puntite from Garowe disowning him here on this forum. I don't remember who but wallahi it was beautiful. :whew:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland is not hopeless but Cognitivedissonance sure is. He is a lost cause and a displaced darood in Jubbaland. He suffers from an identity crisis.

I once witnessed a true puntite from Garowe disowning him here on this forum. I don't remember who but wallahi it was beautiful. :whew:
200.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Got a question for all Somalia peeps, why do you care so much about politics within Somaliland. Every news article that has Somaliland included or in the title you lot are always the first one to talk about it.

Have you ever seen any Somalilander care that much about Somalia's politics because and it's inner workings. I'll answer this straight up - we don't care coz it's alien to us. Yes I understand Somalilands political atmosphere is vibrant with something happening everyday with some sort of "accountability" but can you lot busy leave us alone.

You lot want us in a union so bad but the sheer majority of us don't want to which is higher in the diaspora. You do realise a union requires to willing parties not one that is forced as the more you guys try to force it to further it becomes a reality
That means we must be doing something right for them to be making threads about us and talking about us 24/7:manny:

Also it shows they have an inferiority complex :russ:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
That means we must be doing something right for them to be making threads about us and talking about us 24/7:manny:

Also it shows they have an inferiority complex :russ:
No not an inferiority complex its because your still a part of Somalia just like Puntland Iyo Hiirshabeele ect no matter how independent you act the law is the law when you get ictiraaf wallahi no one will talk about you guys anymore let me know when that happens:trumpsmirk:

I don't you lot are obsessed with us and bring up rape victims like its a laughing matter. I dislike Landers as a people, been around many and alot of you are Qabilists. I don't support Qabilists and I'm unsympathetic for your cause be it independence or no independence your desert matters not to me.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I don't you lot are obsessed with us and bring up rape victims like its a laughing matter. I dislike Landers as a people, been around many and alot of you are Qabilists. I don't support Qabilists and I'm unsympathetic for your cause be it independence or no independence your desert matters not to me.

Are you sure about that, you must be handing round with some pretty fucked up individuals... I mean look at any Somaliland sorry on Twitter it seems to be the contrary I just saw one with like 30 comments anti SL not a single Lander because we've grew tired. Why beef it out if you don't want to get along why bother.

Are you sure about that, you must be handing round with some pretty fucked up individuals... I mean look at any Somaliland sorry on Twitter it seems to be the contrary I just saw one with like 30 comments anti SL not a single Lander because we've grew tired. Why beef it out if you don't want to get along why bother.
It goes both ways, Somalis from both sides take shots but what I can't condone is you bringing down rape victims. Lets go our separate ways I have my eyes set on a bigger prize besides I'm not anti Somaliland I'm just anti Ethiopia. I neither support nor object to such a deal that could benefit you on the long run but your benefactors is helping the people that dammed my river. My River or your Port which matters the most, for me its the river, for you its the port. I'm anti Ethiopia and the UAE being its ally makes it my enemy by association :ivers:

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland is a region that belongs to all somalis hence were part of the politics.

Somaliland and its flag is made up thing nothing more.

if Somaliland belongs to all somalis, then your sisters siil belongs to me since i am somali

waraabe

Your superior
It goes both ways, Somalis from both sides take shots but what I can't condone is you bringing down rape victims. Lets go our separate ways I have my eyes set on a bigger prize besides I'm not anti Somaliland I'm just anti Ethiopia. I neither support nor object to such a deal that could benefit you on the long run but your benefactors is helping the people that dammed my river. My River or your Port which matters the most, for me its the river, for you its the port. I'm anti Ethiopia and the UAE being its ally makes it my enemy by association :ivers:

but you support farmaajo who handed over qalbi dhagax to Ethiopia, the same uae u hate has deals with punani state yet not a single word///

but you support farmaajo who handed over qalbi dhagax to Ethiopia, the same uae u hate has deals with punani state yet not a single word///

add to that Ethiopian army welcomed to every part of Somalia and are in the very Mogadishu yet hating thm on berbera. the Turkish base too even thou I like thm.did they consult with otha Somalis in the region.

The Isaaq are the most treacherous (and unintelligent) of Somali people. They genuinely think it's ok for their clan to have a country all on their own. The problem with every clan having a country is somehow lost on them. They sell their people out and sow chaos in pursuit of a really dumb goal.
@waraabe weigh in you transsexual weirdo

add to that Ethiopian army welcomed to every part of Somalia and are in the very Mogadishu yet hating thm on berbera. the Turkish base too even thou I like thm.did they consult with otha Somalis in the region.
They're not in Mogadishu you ignorant Geel fucker

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hopefully we put our difference aside and praise each other. Politics always brings out the worst in us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.