tired of seeing salafi al shabab stuff on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne, we should take baby steps when it comes to ridding ourselves of this evil plague that is Saudi-funded salafism. Let’s start by throwing out that lolalola .
yeah shes a plague she even calls herself a man to get some credebility, saudi salafism is arab nationalism its not islam islam is the sunnah slafism is just kuffur thats lead to a lot of killing of muslims around the world

yeah shes a plague she even calls herself a man to get some credebility, saudi salafism is arab nationalism its not islam islam is the sunnah slafism is just kuffur thats lead to a lot of killing of muslims around the world
Calling deviant salafis kuffar is out of order people don't became gaalo out of just sinning you're doing similar as khawarij

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Calling deviant salafis kuffar is out of order people don't became gaalo out of just sinning you're doing similar as khawarij
calling khawrij salafi killers kuffar is true becouse they are kuffar only kuffars kill innocent civilians and use suicide bombing which is forbidden in islam they have gone out of the fold of islam they are no longer muslims just deviants who follow abdul wahab

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
calling khawrij salafi killers kuffar is true becouse they are kuffar only kuffars kill innocent civilians and use suicide bombing which is forbidden in islam they have gone out of the fold of islam they are no longer muslims just deviants who follow abdul wahab
Lie upon lie. Read his work.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lie upon lie. Read his work.
i dont follow ibn wahabi who was an arab nationalist jaahil and a liar

i take in the guidence of the imama imam nawawi imam shafici i follow the sunnah and the noble scholars who contributed to the sunnah of islam

ibn wahabi destroyed graves attacked and killed shiaa muslims called takfir on muslims and attacked the ottoman khilafa and allowed the zionists to take palestine and helped the western powers divide the muslim lands

you are ignorant salafism is kuffur it is not even part of the sunnah or even a school of thought it is just kuffur not islam and theya re not muslims

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
i dont follow ibn wahabi who was an arab nationalist jaahil and a liar

i take in the guidence of the imama imam nawawi imam shafici i follow the sunnah and the noble scholars who contributed to the sunnah of islam

ibn wahabi destroyed graves attacked and killed shiaa muslims called takfir on muslims and attacked the ottoman khilafa and allowed the zionists to take palestine and helped the western powers divide the muslim lands

you are ignorant salafism is kuffur it is not even part of the sunnah or even a school of thought it is just kuffur not islam and theya re not muslims
When did he allow this? Rambling on without sources does prove a thing. That man called to pure tawheed. He also agrees with the four thought of school you listen. Read his work instead of watching western propaganda who hates Islam. Those graves were destroyed because the people at that were worshipping those graves. That is when Shirk is done. "you are ignorant salafism is kuffur it is not even part of the sunnah or even a school of thought it is just kuffur not Islam and theya re not muslims" what of the 10 nullifiers of Islam did he commit, or what unlawful acts did he. Killing Shia? Cite a source. When. No, sources make it seem you are rambling with no proof. Focus on knowing the fundamental of our deen.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
When did he allow this? Rambling on without sources doesn’t prove a thing. That man called to pure tawheed. He also agrees with the four thought of school you follow. Read his work instead of watching western propaganda who hates Islam. Those graves were destroyed because the people at that were worshipping those graves. That is when Shirk is done. "you are ignorant salafism is kuffur it is not even part of the sunnah or even a school of thought it is just kuffur not Islam and theya re not muslims" what of the 10 nullifiers of Islam did he commit, or what unlawful acts did he do. Killing Shia? Cite a source. When. No, sources make it seem you are rambling with no proof. Focus on knowing the fundamental of our deen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts