Tiny filthy rich Qatar donates 30 Landcruisers to professional beggars, Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lets give where credit is do? Or DUE? Wallee Am so glad Mali is not in charge of Aaf Ingriis......otherwise we would have been in Trouble. :(

And we all sit here and brag abt my qabiil better than yours when we are truest professional beggars.

We share something we the despised Gypsy Romans of Europe, we both shamelessly beggars :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Minister stands front of tv as if the country has launched a spacecraft:ileycry:
But only thing he is doing is profusely tha king the donator

I just realized you're an even bigger cancer to the Somali reputation than ABDI-IBN_Johnnson:camby:

Land Cruisers are dirt cheap, a middle income man could buy 2 but Somalia as a government as a country can't afford 30. We are a joke wallahi, calling us a beggar nation is nothing short of a compliment :gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Instead of 30 cars why not just build a few police stations and help with training the cops?

I don't believe that Arab donated those cars for charity reasons if that was the case he would come to the country himself but instead this minister went to meet with him first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts