Tiny filthy rich Qatar donates 30 Landcruisers to professional beggars, Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And we all sit here and brag abt my qabiil better than yours when we are truest professional beggars.

We share something we the despised Gypsy Romans of Europe, we both shamelessly beggars :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Minister stands front of tv as if the country has launched a spacecraft:ileycry:
But only thing he is doing is profusely tha king the donator

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somaliland One-bedroon president of Villa Hargeisa :dabcasar:

Let's give credit when it's do adeer.

The main criteria is ...can he give orders from his phone for his army to take action in any of his provinces ? The answer is YES! Meanwhile the true TRUE RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA can't even order their army to operate in Garoowe or even parts of Mogadishu

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Let's give credit when it's do adeer.

The main criteria is ...can he give orders from his phone for his army to take action in any of his provinces ? The answer is YES! Meanwhile the true TRUE RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA can't even order their army to operate in Garoowe or even parts of Mogadishu

My bad adeer how about The President of 3-Bedroom Villa Hargeisa (Hargeisa, Berbera, Burco) Fair enough. Surely 3 bedroom is more waasac than 1 bedroom, fair enough
:lolbron::dabcasar:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insha'Allah we will repay the Arabs when we rise from the ashes:icon lol:

In fact this a gift from our brothers, Farmaajo is al-Daroodi, Arabs have a tendency to exchange gifts with their brethren.

In saudi one land cruiser is 30,000 riyal that is like 15k usd. Land cruiser is life. A GAADHI MAKES YOU AN EMPOROR.
From the body alone that car isn't new model:childplease:
Off road suv and the land cruiser are no different new model suv are going for less than 20k here:comeon:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
From the body alone that car isn't new model:childplease:
Off road suv and the land cruiser are no different new model suv are going for less than 20k here:comeon:
That is a 2015 model, you don't need 2018 one to fit your satisfaction.

Suárez

Qatar is most generous Arab country, if salulistan had a leader like Qatar.

Suárez

That body style is from the 90s atleast where I live:dwill:
I still don't get why not just get suv it has more space and seats:drakewtf:
Screenshot_2018-02-18-14-10-54-1.png

1999 land cruiser

images (3).jpeg

2012 land cruiser

Screenshot_2018-02-18-14-09-50.png

Possible 2012 to 2015 land cruisers

somaliland is somalia you fool. iq of a donkey ^^^ this nigga
warya fuuto baaladhanee, what region this happened in is of great interest to me. If i suspected it was Puntland, i would say Puntland, but would u insist it would be Somalia? shaqo yeelo aboowe

warya fuuto baaladhanee, what region this happened in is of great interest to me. If i suspected it was Puntland, i would say Puntland, but would u insist it would be Somalia? shaqo yeelo aboowe

this is what i mean donkey. both somaliland and puntland are federal states of somalia. none of these states can claim in-dependency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending