Timojileecs getting whooped in Kyrgyzstan rn

They beefing with the locals everywhere they go, now they’re getting beat in fucking Kyrgyzstan?!? Next thing you know they’re gonna be beefing with the seals in Antarctica you can’t make this shit up wallahi :noneck:

Last edited:
Apparently they’re being attacked because Egyptian guy raped an local woman. So they’re taking all their anger on other international students aswell

They got caught up because these Kyrzyks don't care to distinguish between them and are using all international students as punching bags. I feel bad for them. I hope they get monetary compensation and an apology.

No but I know you don’t like them you don’t have the best intentions sis it’s clear but oh well.
:stevej:
:kanyeshrug:I’m not scared if I supported it I would have said so (I don’t) these timojileecs have put me through hell and back so I don’t hold my tongue for them at all💯

That being said I also have beef with Kyrgyzstan people too, so trust me when I say I’m not taking any sides :silanyosmile:I know how crazy kyrgyztan niggas get, they deadass kidnap their wives :faysalwtf: I’m not siding with them either tf I would have to be retarded

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
:kanyeshrug:I’m not scared if I supported it I would have said so (I don’t) these timojileecs have put me through hell and back so I don’t hold my tongue for them at all💯

That being said I also have beef with Kyrgyzstan people too, so trust me when I say I’m not taking any sides :silanyosmile:
HOW TF DO YOU HAVE BEEF WITH THEM

If a bunch of Pakis came to Somalia and one guy raped a women I assure you will see the same lynch mob.
Stop lying. Somalis have no honour culture. Also rape is not a big crime. in somali culture. Guys in Somalia sometimes record a clip while they are raping a female. No fear of repercussion what so ever. I've seen it. Forget punishing. Rapists get to marry their rape victims in some places of Somalia.