Timo La'aan Waa Barakah

Girls, would you kiss an Alpha male without timo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I braid mine. I dyed it blonde cause my ex-wife had a Brad Pitt fetish. "Can I play with your Pitt macaan" was her line. A husband should please his woman.

If you have bidaar then i feel sorry for you, nothing positive i can think of..

Thank god my hair grows quick and long..

You shouldnt use shampoo that often, in fact conditioner is healthy, and only weekly or biweekly, oiled conditioners like argan and olive oil.

You cant celebrate an ugly side of you...

Indeed he is a man of many talents he is a plumber,astronaut,doctor,gardener etc.
Sounds like a Renaissance man. I am one too. Studies show that bidaars boost your IQ by fifteen points. I speak 7 languages: English, American, Canadian, Scottish, Welsh, Australian, and Kiwi. I'm trying to learn Irish too, but it's hard.

If you have bidaar then i feel sorry for you, nothing positive i can think of..

Thank god my hair grows quick and long..

You shouldnt use shampoo that often, in fact conditioner is healthy, and only weekly or biweekly, oiled conditioners like argan and olive oil.

You cant celebrate an ugly side of you...
Chicks do their makeup in my head's reflection. Never have to use a mirror again. Rub saliid in it and it glistens like a brand new Porsche. They love that shit

Its funny but i know you dont get laid, hair is everything..

Nice hair alone can get you a girl...
You're behind the times. It's not about who can peacock the most any more.
Girls dig sensitive guys. They like vulnerable men whom they can nurture. You have to say, When is breastfeeding time sweetheart?

You're behind the times. It's not about whobcan peacock the most any more.
Girls dig sensitive guys. They like vulnerable men whom they can nurture. You have to say, When is breastfeeding time sweetheart?

They like men with confidence, it doesnt have to very masculine but he must seem confident...

Besides teen girls like sensitive guys not women.

Teens like Biber , women like Pitt and Clooney.

Pitt is masculine while Clooney has gentlemans swag.

Every man should study these guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending