Timo La'aan Waa Barakah

Girls, would you kiss an Alpha male without timo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting pretty sick of youngsters dissing bald Somali gentlemen. One of them said to me last night "adeer, why does your hair flee in terror from your Darood face?". I hear this every time I go to the mafrish. Enough is enough. Don't mock the genocide of my follicles waryaadha. All the great men of history had unadorned scalps. Socrates was a bidaarlow. Shakespeare was a bidaarlow. Churchill was a bidaarlow. Only effeminate guys have a full head of hair. A real woman needs an egg head. Studies show that a smooth head always leads to a smooth gentleman. Madaxa ha la iska xiiro walaalayaal, sidaas aa noo roon.

#TimoLa'aanWaaBarako

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Nothing wrong with bald men.

Exhibit A:

If you have very thin hair + receding hairline, just shave it off :hillarybiz:

17122322143488f1.jpg

Just like Boris Kodjoe and you’re good to go :gaasdrink::gaasdrink::trumpsmirk:

ec97fe3d9f87f38ce8947f6881286fac.jpg

Nothing wrong with bald men.

Exhibit A:

If you have very thin hair + receding hairline, just shave it off :hillarybiz:

17122322143488f1.jpg

Just like Boris Kodjoe and you’re good to go :gaasdrink::gaasdrink::trumpsmirk:

ec97fe3d9f87f38ce8947f6881286fac.jpg
My hair is not receding abaayo macaan. It stopped its recessional movement a long time ago. It's not a recession anymore. It has been genocided.

The only thing that makes you geeljire is your Sri Lankan hair? Typical SJW. Even when you do have timo, it won't help you aboowe: you're part of 60% of the Somali population that is Madow.

My hair has grown 10cm at most before i trimmed, so i guess im the 40%...

@Amun

There's a Somali saying I used to hear in 1982 Mogadishu: if you're hairless on top, you're hairless under the belt. Girls love smooth guys.

We've been woke before the Alt Right. You kids have a lot to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending