"'Time to reach out to the other': PM Imran urges Muslim leaders to take a stand against rising Islamophobia"

He should speak out against Muslim violence too, someone did something harmless and you people have to get all violent and kill them.

Behave yourselves and there wouldn't be "Islamophobia". If a drawing offends you, stay in your Muslim countries.

He should speak out against Muslim violence too, someone did something harmless and you people have to get all violent and kill them.

Behave yourselves and there wouldn't be "Islamophobia". If a drawing offends you, stay in your Muslim countries.

there's always going to be the Uncle Toms...

even my own mother agrees with it
I’m assuming your mother is Somali I’m just gonna say... Don’t listen to some Somali mothers no offense I respect them for raising us and neutering us but a lot of them just say what they think and don’t really care not just Somalis but lots of the old generation parents are something else

Last edited:
The ****s you're insulting ended their civil war much quicker and rebuilt their country unlike you low iq Somalis. Imagine thinking you can insult people superior to you.

so you're against Muslims, against Somalis but not against the rising wave of anti-Muslim bigotry... that is very unfortunate

images

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi the umma is so humiliated by Godless scums .... all because of our own doing, as Muslims we are going more and more astray from the right direction, we should start by us. take out the munafiqun from our umma.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

If there's consequences for antisemitism, this isnt no different. If the legal justice cant fix it, the jungle will.

The point is to leave other religions alone.
Why agitate a hornets nest?

And btw, if you gonna rent out your bootyhole for cadaan acceptance, make sure you're getting paid for it.

Their so called human rights and free speech is a slippery slope across the board

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

"if a drawing offends you" horta i know a muslim is not saying that-

and we'd gladly go in our muslim countries if it weren't for the fact that it's in RUINS

Trending