Time management

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
These uni girls in my class do so much in a day and still complete their assessments on time.

This one lady just watched 2 movies in a day and one series . How is that even possible :/ I struggle to even watch one movie and cook, clean , sleep and study .

white peoples are something else.

These uni girls in my class do so much in a day and still complete their assessments on time.

This one lady just watched 2 movies in a day and one series . How is that even possible :/ I struggle to even watch one movie and cook, clean , sleep and study .

If you dont have a study group you are bound to fail

Royalflush

novacane

walle the time goes by so quick can barely even do 1/2 assignments soo mah

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She might mean she watched it in the background while she did her chores/assignment.

I did this sort of thing all the time growing up. Or I'd do this thing where I'd study for 15-30 mins then chill or watch something for 15-30 mins then round back until there was nothing left to study. Actually helped me remember sometimes as I'd associate what I was studying with the show or movie I was watching.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

because u r habitually depressed and low energy huuno

1614865589259.png