LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Quit simping, she (male) wont sleep with you

9905.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
@tima is an example of what young Somali women should be. She’s proud of her Religion, Culture, a critical thinker and she’s smart.

Good luck with your studies walaal.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Are you gonna leave us @tima ?!??:kendrickcry:

Seriously tho, I wish you all success inshallah, you seem to be a great person both here and IRL, I love it when you roast incels and simps. You helped me become the elite Sspot shitposter that I am today, and for that I salute you walaal:salute:

May Allah make it easier for you and I hope we can see you again with a degree inshallah:ulyin:

Al-Burcaawi out

Are you gonna leave us @tima ?!??:kendrickcry:

Seriously tho, I wish you all success inshallah, you seem to be a great person both here and IRL, I love it when you roast incels and simps. You helped me become the elite Sspot shitposter that I am today, and for that I salute you walaal:salute:

May Allah make it easier for you and I hope we can see you again with a degree inshallah:ulyin:

Al-Burcaawi out
Aw thanks walaal you seem like a great person too and I wish you all the best. May Allah make school and whatever else you have going on easy for you and may Allah bless you for your kind words Allahumma ameen :it0tdo8:

We started off on the wrong foot, but I came to respect her as a fellow reer Toronto Xalimo, and an incel Abdi karbaasher. :it0tdo8: @tima Do well in life abaayo.

Trending

Latest posts