Tima Appreciation Thread

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
We are gathered here today to pay our respects to Reer Henny's finest gang banger @tima West Village Park Crip Johnson

mj cry.png

It's been hilarious reading her stanch defense of the xalimo nation from hoardes of angry faaraxs , but today let us put our differences aside to appreicate SSpot rising member who will be leaving us soon. Tima gave us xoolo a appreciation thread not that long ago I think it's time she got the same energy back. She may have slandered my boy daniel caesar but I forgive her and wish her the best of luck with her studies. Show some love down in the comments.

:salute:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I have nothing but love for my tdot peeps @tima you are welcome to come thru to my crib anyday abaayo unless you are reer driftwood ion wanna get setup:susp:

Aw medullzzzz :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: Thank you I appreciate you too and I still don't know where west park village is :drakelaugh: It's nice to feel appreciated once in a while :salute:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Aw medullzzzz :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: Thank you I appreciate you too and I still don't know where west park village is :drakelaugh: It's nice to feel appreciated once in a while :salute:

I don't know either just sounds nice LMFAOO. It's been great knowing you best of luck with your studies if you find yourself in the P let me know I'll show you around.

:denzelnigga:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Such an elegant and unique young woman who makes the guys either fight or flirt.
reading about her departure definitely tugged at some heartstrings.

May Allah make your exams easy for you and you pass with flying colours. You are a sweet and witty gal, the few interactions we've had were great :it0tdo8: