Tiktoker embarrasses somali girl with facts

Fay

DELETED
Imagine getting sunburnt

could never be me allah blessed me with melanin skin :rejoice:
Facts they burn in the sun and turn red and age like milk they be 20 lookin 40.. they r the reason ppl think 30 is old since they r the face of western society, look at black ppl who turn 30 like the singer sza and ari lennoz they looks young af because 30 is young.

White ppl ruined everything n lie about black ppl being animals.. when they have dog dna foh i dont condone hatred but its really hard with cadan ppl considering how much racism i dealt with living in louisiana from those devils.

I work with some white ppl n just 2 mins ago they were talking shit about another black employee nose smh wallahi they r sick

Facts they burn in the sun and turn red and age like milk they be 20 lookin 40.. they r the reason ppl think 30 is old since they r the face of western society, look at black ppl who turn 30 like the singer sza and ari lennoz they looks young af because 30 is young.

White ppl ruined everything n lie about black ppl being animals.. when they have dog dna foh i dont condone hatred but its really hard with cadan ppl considering how much racism i dealt with living in louisiana from those devils.

I work with some white ppl n just 2 mins ago they were talking shit about another black employee nose smh wallahi they r sick
What you doing all the way in the south and what city :faysalwtf:

you couldve went to new orleans heard it’s more diverse

Fay

DELETED
What you doing all the way in the south and what city :faysalwtf:

you couldve went to new orleans heard it’s more diverse
I live in baton rouge but i work in a small white town i get paid good money here but when i make enough to buy my house in atlanta i will move im saving up for a house inshaAllah

I live in baton rouge but i work in a small white town i get paid good money here but when i make enough to buy my house in atlanta i will move im saving up for a house inshaAllah
As a doctor

if you do why don’t you try working in the city you live in currently

Fay

DELETED
As a doctor

if you do why don’t you try working in the city you live in currently
Im not a doctor nigga tf i work like 20
Mins from my crib its not bad its just a small town outside of baton rouge... new orleans is expensive i woulda moved there otherwise plus im here alone so im paying everything myself

Im not a doctor nigga tf i work like 20
Mins from my crib its not bad its just a small town outside of baton rouge... new orleans is expensive i woulda moved there otherwise plus im here alone so im paying everything myself
Oh nurse :farmajoyaab:

nvm about what your job is how much is your salary:damedamn:

Fay

DELETED
What somali is not in the healthcare field
im guessing your parents were mad for not being a doctor :farmajoyaab:

if I tell my parents about other careers they close their ears:mjcry:
I have a degree in criminal justice side of things not every somalis is the same

These niggas are so happy with the 40% bullshit that they forget to think. Bantu and Arab mix do not look anything like Somali people. There is a group of people in Kenya that are mixed with Bantu and Arab that you can look for yourself. Do not ever trust bullshit history by someone that is not from your ethnic group. Somalis are nomads in nature so it makes sense that they would travel to places like the Middle East and then come back to mix. Don’t let foreigners tell you who you are because last time I checked, Horn of Africa is where humanity began.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
These niggas are so happy with the 40% bullshit that they forget to think. Bantu and Arab mix do not look anything like Somali people. There is a group of people in Kenya that are mixed with Bantu and Arab that you can look for yourself. Do not ever trust bullshit history by someone that is not from your ethnic group. Somalis are nomads in nature so it makes sense that they would travel to places like the Middle East and then come back to mix. Don’t let foreigners tell you who you are because last time I checked, Horn of Africa is where humanity began.
Eurasian isn't arab

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Eurasian is Arab and European who are foreigners. My point being that white people mixed with Bantu do not look like a Somali person.
Somals are mixed of ancient people. We frankly don't know how eurasian looked like. Also white skin is new. These are ancient admixture not modern. People can evolve, people can change over such a long time ⌛

Trending

Latest posts