Tiktoker Asks People To Guess Who’s Somali and who Is Ethiopian

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:Somali colourism is showing. They’re mad all the light skinned ones are habesha. The poor 3rd guy is being denied by everyone in the comments. He’s Oromo kulaha

Apollo

VIP
8 out of 10 times you can tell Habeshas and Somalis apart easily. And it's not color that is the main factor.

It is shockingly easy, I don't get how people say they look similar.

8 out of 10 times you can tell Habeshas and Somalis apart easily. And it's not color that is the main factor.

It is shockingly easy, I don't get how people say they look similar.
Very true. Only once in a blue moon will you see one that looks Habesha but is actually Somali and vice versa

Look at his cute tiny button nose 🥺 ofcourse he's Somali. Dumb Skinnies always denying their fat and dark countrymen 🙄
LOL that’s what I mean! Am not fat (nothing wrong with that) but people always assuming am Rwandese or south Sudanese because am dark skin lmaooo but when they see me without hijab( at wedding or bathroom for example ) they’re like ohh your Somali 🙃 but for the Love of God theyres more dark people than light people in Djibouti and am assuming in Somalia? The delusion is killing me loool

Big portion of somalis are delusional about their looks. Dark skin is the standard skin tone of somalis. Natural light skin somalis are less than 5%.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Big portion of somalis are delusional about their looks. Dark skin is the standard skin tone of somalis. Natural light skin somalis are less than 5%.
5% is too low and does not reflect what I've seen. Most Somalis are mariin, then dark and light.

Somalis and Habeshis are easy to tell apart its not about skin tone but their facial features being different. They also tend to be shorter, with more angular faces and coarser hair on average.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Wallahi it hurts me that people automatically think having bug eyes means you’re Habesha. I noticed this among users here especially

5% is too low and does not reflect what I've seen. Most Somalis are mariin, then dark and light.

Somalis and Habeshis are easy to tell apart its not about skin tone but their facial features being different. They also tend to be shorter, with more angular faces and coarser hair on average.
I don't think so. Just look at the photos of somali crowds. At least 75% of somalis are dark skin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending