TikTok

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I heard this song in Tik Tok- & I went to YouTube to listen to the song. Walaahi these Africans need to be whipped like a horse. Kulaaha 'If you break my heart I'ma date your father "fada"??????

Astagfirullah Eedo

1593390619370.jpeg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

exactly istaqfurulaah WHO makes a song about this? While White women kill their in laws to be rich or vengeance, adoon woman threatens to date her mans father 'fada', her father in law, & then call her ex 'my son"?? how twisted is this?

Where is the horse whip?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
TikTok is an app for 14 year olds and FOBS. The Fobs mime cringy with hand gestures to female somali songs. Ceeeeeeb!

Eedo @Basra I did not expect this from you.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
TikTok is an app for 14 year olds and FOBS. The Fobs mime cringy with hand gestures to female somali songs. Ceeeeeeb!

Eedo @Basra I did not expect this from you.

Tik Tok kills boredom. I swipe away most of them, once in a while I come across this mess & I am amazed.

U can only listen to too much Khutbaahs on YouTube huuno Eeedo needs some mindless entertainment now and then

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I heard this song in Tik Tok- & I went to YouTube to listen to the song. Walaahi these Africans need to be whipped like a horse. Kulaaha 'If you break my heart I'ma date your father "fada"??????

1593450954466.png

Trending